S-10 Forum banner

Project: Minty Fresh

72K views 1K replies 66 participants last post by  Back_N_Black 
#1 ·
01 Jimmy 2 door 2wd. Plans are to just keep it simple, and keep it clean.

Plans include a drop, i want to go as low as i can and keep the back seat functional, ss mirrors, tint the windows, a system, and eventually some grey c5s. Nothing too crazy.

Here you are.

See less See more
#208 ·
I accidentally ordered those, they are something seperate and they cost another 20-25.

EDIT: I say accidentally cause I ordered steel blocks and the steel blocks have the plates welded to them.

#211 ·
This is looking like a good day for Ryan.

#223 ·
If all goes well, im going to get my blocks done saturday night and get everything apart. Sunday i will do ball joints and re-assembly. And get the new tires mounted/balanced and get it aligned on monday.

#226 ·
WTFFFF

First see this thread today... see 2011 on the post date...

Immediatly go to last page of thread to see hella thread update and truck transformation in 2 seconds to find there has been NO updates.

Minus an oil change. :D

LOL

#231 ·
With a truck wish no dash in it. A bad transmission. An engine half tore apart. A firewall that needs holes for a clutch master cylinder. those are the main things :D

Ive dug a hole and lost the motivation to climb out hehe.

WEll ok, i have SOME... the only motivation is the thought of my RIGHT HAND WORKING THAT STICK!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.