S-10 Forum banner

Project: Minty Fresh

72K views 1K replies 66 participants last post by  Back_N_Black 
#1 ·
01 Jimmy 2 door 2wd. Plans are to just keep it simple, and keep it clean.

Plans include a drop, i want to go as low as i can and keep the back seat functional, ss mirrors, tint the windows, a system, and eventually some grey c5s. Nothing too crazy.

Here you are.

See less See more
#71 ·
no. ive had some torque converter problems. dropped the pan to change the fluid and filter yesterday, then i had to go to work, dad put my pan back on while i was at work, so im about to go out and pull my lower radiator hose to tighten the lower tranny line that drips and put some fluid back in it and change the oil.

I bought this thing to be reliable, but its been nowhere near as reliable as my first gen, which kinda pisses me off deep down inside. haha

#78 ·
Little disappointed in the blocks. I knew the u bolts were rusty but I was going to wire wheel them on the bench grinder. But the blocks centering pins are completely corroded off which you couldnt really see in the sellers pictures, nor did he mention it.

I have a feeling ill be getting some jtr blocks.

#84 ·
I am starting a pool. When do you think Ryan will get these parts installed? $5 bets.

I take the day 6 months from now.

#87 ·
I still need to get springs for the front, and another set of blocks. I'm going to use my angle grinder to clean up the spindles and paint them. But install shouldn't be a big deal as the bumpstops are already cut out and the underside of this thing is pretty clean which is a totally new experience for me.

I plan on getting an alignment for my birthday as well, and i want to align it on new tires, so i need to pick a tire size and a tire and get those ordered.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.