S-10 Forum banner

Project: Minty Fresh

72K views 1K replies 66 participants last post by  Back_N_Black 
#1 ·
01 Jimmy 2 door 2wd. Plans are to just keep it simple, and keep it clean.

Plans include a drop, i want to go as low as i can and keep the back seat functional, ss mirrors, tint the windows, a system, and eventually some grey c5s. Nothing too crazy.

Here you are.

See less See more
#35 ·
On my huge list of things to do, got to get it back into shape first, Needs tires, some suspension up front, brakes. I need to change the trans fluid and filter.

After i get it mechanically sound, ill start working on the appearance.

#44 ·
Yeah its going to be a while, the first gen is my ultimate project, i still need a tank for it, im sure misc fittings and some small air line for my gauges, my lowers are still on back order from SD and some other stuff. After its back up and going though, im going to get some spindles for this, blocks etc.

#47 ·
You need to stop posting pics of your blazer, it makes me think of how awesome a 6/7 would look every time i come i here.

Not much of an update but my brakes are squealing like a pig, and i just did some math on my milage, getting about 15. haha

#48 ·
Hey, Wicked suggested the exact same thing I told you to do!! See, I do know what I am talking about........sometimes.

#55 ·
Nice to see you actually do something for a change! Now go work on the S-10 after you finish farting around with the Jimmy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.