S-10 Forum banner

Project: Minty Fresh

72K views 1K replies 66 participants last post by  Back_N_Black 
#1 ·
01 Jimmy 2 door 2wd. Plans are to just keep it simple, and keep it clean.

Plans include a drop, i want to go as low as i can and keep the back seat functional, ss mirrors, tint the windows, a system, and eventually some grey c5s. Nothing too crazy.

Here you are.

See less See more
#458 ·
looks great man!

One thing I would HAVE to do if it was mine, is color match the rear window side plastics.... whatever they are called... the black pieces, they need white paint....

are you planning out more mods? or u gonna center your attention on the first gen?

#465 ·
I like the hair of rake. Gives it a sporty look. It rides awesome! way better than the sucktech springs i had in the s10. i took the shocks out of the s10 too. so i know it was the springs. It doesn't bottom out or rub at all anywhere.

I also like the amount of black to white contrast. The window trim will stay black. White would be too much and there are other things that need painted before those anyways, like the hood and bumper.

It's getting tinted tomorrow and ill be done with it for a while after that. Next will be head unit. But the s10 comes first.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.