S-10 Forum banner

Project: Minty Fresh

72K views 1K replies 66 participants last post by  Back_N_Black 
#1 ·
01 Jimmy 2 door 2wd. Plans are to just keep it simple, and keep it clean.

Plans include a drop, i want to go as low as i can and keep the back seat functional, ss mirrors, tint the windows, a system, and eventually some grey c5s. Nothing too crazy.

Here you are.

See less See more
#272 ·
Lol, that was nice of him. Getting the tires and front end alignment today?

#281 ·
So i got my shocks swapped over, talk about a pita. Got the wheels swapped off of the s10. Greased the ball joints and put my zq8s on the front. When i put the wheels on i noticed my alignment is totally wack.

I was planning on getting aligned yeah, but its not even drivable, guessing the tires are toed out at least 2 inches per side. It wasn't like this when i did my s10. Is it normal? Do i just tape measure align it the best i can then drive it in and have it done? Did i do something wrong?

#300 ·
no, i've still gotta put my blocks in, and have my dad help with a stanley alignment. Might be doing tie rods ends too. And can we keep the gifs to a minimum? It takes 5 minutes for my internet to load one, let alone a page full.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.