S-10 Forum banner

Project: Minty Fresh

72K views 1K replies 66 participants last post by  Back_N_Black 
#1 ·
01 Jimmy 2 door 2wd. Plans are to just keep it simple, and keep it clean.

Plans include a drop, i want to go as low as i can and keep the back seat functional, ss mirrors, tint the windows, a system, and eventually some grey c5s. Nothing too crazy.

Here you are.

See less See more
#12 ·
I want to so bad, your blazer is what inspired me to get one.

Was your back seat still useable? That's going to be the deal breaker, i still want to be able to haul people.

Picked up oil for an oil change, i gotta stop by t mobile because i think my sim card shit the bed last night. Then im going to go buy new hinge pins from the parts store, not sure if im going to try and attempt it myself, or wait for a second pair of hands.

#14 ·
Im sure you had the bolt in notch though right?

I doubt ill go that low honestly. This things a year round daily and i live in the country. Gravel roads that will swallow a rim. My s10 was about that low, 2.5 or so and well, im bagging it. lol.

#15 ·
:rant:So i went out to change my oil and the oil drain plugs head has been screwed up or sightly rounded, i tried 14mm, 15mm, 9/16s, 5/8s, 6 point, 8 point. nothing fits. Looks like ill order a new drain plug off summit and just wait for it to come in then channel lock the old one off.

#17 ·
well i ran to the parts store turns out they had a new plug, got the oil changed, checked the coolant. immediate maintenance is good. Ill be doing the hinge pins this weekend. Spark plugs will be soon. etc. after i get all the bs done ill start the customizing.

#18 ·
Shave the roof rack.... it looks out of place, and there is way too much space between the top of the tire and the fender.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.