S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Project] 10 Pennies

72K views 557 replies 178 participants last post by  manbearpig 
#1 ·
figured it was time for a change! bye-bye bodykit, hello body drop.
tear down in my aunts garage, then off the the shop. myself and John @ Getbored Designs are doing all the work.

the new shop

See less See more
#220 ·
I hate you!!!! I want those wheels!!! I guess I'll just keep saving or rob somebody.....either way I'll have some...hopefully sooner than later...

#222 ·
man.. this is making me wanna work on my truck.. god i wish i had a shop

#227 ·
Thanks brad.

I'll get some pics up this week. Got a lot done before the show.

Thanks to everyone who helped get it to the show, and all the guys who helped clean this thing up once we got there. Appreciate the help.
I'll send you the bill for all the air used this weekend...lol...jk. John must have had that in mind when puttin that on my frame lol.

#226 ·
I have always been a fan of your truck and looks like it is only getting better. That back wheel looks very badass cant wait to see it tucked into the bed.

#229 ·
so yeah, the truck definatly caused a wreck from people paying more attention to it than the road. hahahahaha. def got a lot of looks. breakin necks and causin wrecks lol.

and i thought the guy hangin out of the van was hilarious.

and a few randoms. you can see the difference as it left the shop vs the show pics.

#237 ·
so yeah, the truck definatly caused a wreck from people paying more attention to it than the road. hahahahaha. def got a lot of looks. breakin necks and causin wrecks lol.

and i thought the guy hangin out of the van was hilarious.

the 60 belair behind the van is my buddy lil chad...
sick build man!!!!

#233 ·
Truck looks great!... Love the rear setup. going to use something very simular for mine. only with the four link straight to save some room for stuff between the driveshaft. Is that QAR's watts? did they build your 4 link?

If not wanna build me a copy? maybe with something stronger at the pivots (mines a daily)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.