S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Project] 10 Pennies

72K views 557 replies 178 participants last post by  manbearpig 
#1 ·
figured it was time for a change! bye-bye bodykit, hello body drop.
tear down in my aunts garage, then off the the shop. myself and John @ Getbored Designs are doing all the work.

the new shop

See less See more
#241 ·
well heres some pics to get back to where we are. big thanks to Jason @ Herring Hotrods, Kayo @ Wallys Iron, John @ Getbored, Robert, Chad, TIMMY D, and all else who have help this far to get it what it is. Jason for coming down and trailering the truck to Layd Out, even in the rain. this thing looked good before it left, but thanks to the 12 or so people that helped clean the surface rust off at the show.

#248 ·
paint will be solid color this time. ill post the rendering when the time comes. not that its a secret or anything.

i'll be in oc but obviously no truck. it probably wont be out again until its done. rolling chassis all together, maybe by carlisle? painted, detailed, ready for the cab. see how it goes.

#252 ·
Thanks Adam. Glad to see your truck is together finally now just keep it that way.

The rack is a unisteer performance rack. It's custom made to your specs. And it's a rear steer rack that is flipped over to made is work as a right side drive rack. It's def tiny as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.