New member, new project : THE BEATER FROM HELL - S-10 Forum
S-10 Forum is the resource on GM S-series trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim

New member, new project : THE BEATER FROM HELL

Go Back   S-10 Forum > Member Forums > Member Projects
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2012, 07:41 AM   #1

New member, new project : THE BEATER FROM HELL

Alright so ive got a 92 s10 single cab 4x4 with a 4.3 and a 5speed stock everything. Im unable to post pictures currently but ill add plenty soon!

So far ive replaced the windshield and fixed my doors (both were bungee corded shut lol) so its legal and safe to be on the road. Ive also replaced the fuel pump which was a massive pain (never gonna drop another gas tank EVER!) and ive got injectors for my tbi model 220 on order

This weekend im picking up a new steering knuckle and wheel hub ( bearing is goin out so im just gonna replace the whole thing ) as well as some 31 10.5 r15 and a new bucket seat from the local parts store to match the one i just picked up for 20 bucks

Next weekend im pickin up 3 in shackles and keys (for that " FEED ME A MOUNTAIN LOOK " lol). Then im pickin up some steel from the local yard to start fabricating a bed and roll support system.

All in all ive got around 500 bucks invested in this project (including what i paid for the rig and the gas thats in it). Its a beater from hell but its got a lot of power for a soon to be trail truck.

this is my first project right here guys so im expecting a ton of surprises and setbacks but feel free to giveme any advice or ideas you may have
Old 01-25-2012, 09:13 AM   #2

User is: OffLine
Re: New member, new project : THE BEATER FROM HELL

Welcome!

I love single cab box bodies with a nice lift in them. They always look sweet. Can't wait to see pictures.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:38 AM   #3
We Bend Stainless

User is: OffLine

Welcome to the forum, keep us posted.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:28 PM   #4

hello and welcome to the forum!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the S-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.