MyTruckHasNoPantsOn! - Page 23 - S-10 Forum
S-10 Forum is the resource on GM S-series trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim

MyTruckHasNoPantsOn!

Go Back   S-10 Forum > Member Forums > Member Projects
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2015, 10:43 PM   #1101
LOOK AT MY NIPPLES!

User is: OffLine
Re: MyTruckHasNoPantsOn!

Also, ordered a new E-fan setup off eBay last week. That showed up today. Need to find a 2.2 fan shroud, or make something to hold the radiator in place. Also thinking of replacing the radiator itself. It's not that old, but it's a bit beat up from how I installed the current fan. And I may have gotten a traffic cone lodged in front of it last summer, which taco-ed the lower portion of it. Oops.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2015, 09:23 AM   #1102

Cluster looks good m8. I just put regular white leds in mine, since my blue leds were flickering and annoying. Sucks you had so many issues with yours. I can get my cluster out and back in, in about 10 minutes, no dropping of the column or anything needed. Just have to take the bezel off and the cluster is right there. But maybe thats just a '94 thing
Old 04-15-2015, 10:53 AM   #1103
LOOK AT MY NIPPLES!

Yeah, 94 still had the first gen column. That's what gets in the way of pulling the bezel off, and the cluster itself. Really kinda pissed it turned out to be such a pain in the ass. Just gonna have to keep messing with it. Would really like to figure out why my fogs quit working.
Old 04-15-2015, 12:47 PM   #1104
Maybe later.

I remember doing the stereo and cluster in my 95...it pissed me off that I had to drop the column.
Old 04-17-2015, 07:24 AM   #1105
LOOK AT MY NIPPLES!

So, it turns out my fog lights DO work. It's the high beam indicator that doesn't. Fogs won't come on with highs on. I'm gonna have to tear it back apart and put a regular bulb back in. This is getting a little frustrating.
Old 04-17-2015, 06:30 PM   #1106
Iron LS2 coming tomorrow.

Did you have LEDs in there before and now they're not working with the new cluster? Are you putting the LEDs in the correct way (they're "polarized").
Old 04-17-2015, 09:44 PM   #1107
LOOK AT MY NIPPLES!

Didn't have LEDs in before. Didn't even think about the fact that they're polarized. That would explain all the bullshit I went through.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the S-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.