S-10 Forum banner

Bagged and Bodied s10 project

183K views 1K replies 181 participants last post by  LV42DAY 
#1 ·
Picked up my first car last year when i was 16 over the summer. 1994 SS s10 173k.. ever since its been a project but ive never posted about it on here. so here ya go.

first time i saw the truck

when i purchased the truck it did not run. we had to pull it home. looked a "little" rough

since it was summer and i had nothing to do.. i decided to sand it

not to long after that we took it to the shop where my uncle works. it sat there for 3 months. the engine and tranny all came out

here it sat for like a month not being touched

time to get to work

while the truck sat at the shop, parts were piling up in the garage

finally getting put back together

and out of the shop!!

got new wheels

did i mention daily?

:D

i had to completely redo the whole suspension on the truck. the guy before me cut the coils up front and heated the springs in the rear.

here is almost everything besides the notch and 3 inch leafs.. i have belltech shocks now.. not the ones in the picture

see the difference.. right and wrong

5/4 drop done

it snowed a little after the drop and did it suck

i didnt get an alignment and here were my tires.

i had to roll around in my stocks for a little bit

i figured nothing was gonna get done if i drove it every day so me and my uncle got to work on it.. sat at his house for almost 2 months

i then put my cragars on there

got striped

then notched for the 5/7

5/7 drop with 17's

what do you guys think.. plans are getting it bagged next year.. i turn 18 next month so ill be able to get a good job with good pay

See less See more
#15 ·
Re: static for now

Looks pretty nice man! Is this still your daily? 5/7 drop must be intense if it is lol.

What all did you have done to the engine/tranny?
i dont know exactly, my uncle did it all at the shop he works at.. only things i really know of is replacing engine mounts, brakes and fuel injector.. bill came up to 1800 .. and he only charged me for parts.. not labor!

#21 ·

hey man on ur pinstriping how much did it run u and is he in kc im lookin to get my gate and cowl pinstriped i think it bada$$
my friend did it he lives here in wichita. i know he will be up in kc for greaserama.. he goes every year. all i got charged was mcdonalds but that was cause were friends.. he wont charge more than 25 or 30.

#33 ·

Holy 90s paint on that BD, looks good tho. my last daily was a blazer x, 5/6 drop before I front bagged it. Drove it year round through all the snow up in MI. Plus it was a stick. I loved it but I do love to go wheelin' and I cant have a 4x4, showcar, and a slammed daily haha. keep up the good work, throw some rallys on there!

#45 ·

Holy 90s paint on that BD, looks good tho. my last daily was a blazer x, 5/6 drop before I front bagged it. Drove it year round through all the snow up in MI. Plus it was a stick. I loved it but I do love to go wheelin' and I cant have a 4x4, showcar, and a slammed daily haha. keep up the good work, throw some rallys on there!
haha thanks man.. i have some new beauty rings but i wont put em in till i find a chrome bullet style center cap

#34 ·

love the truck man! i use to have a 95 with a 5\7 drop on it and i loved how it looked
i got an ss now havent had it that long and i cant even member the drop on it ha bad i know but its got air shocks on the back and can get down to the 7 mark but the bump stops stop it so gotta get rid of those things=p

#46 ·

love the truck man! i use to have a 95 with a 5\7 drop on it and i loved how it looked
i got an ss now havent had it that long and i cant even member the drop on it ha bad i know but its got air shocks on the back and can get down to the 7 mark but the bump stops stop it so gotta get rid of those things=p
this one is a ss too.. you just cant tell :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.