Re: 1968 Firebird restomod
Great to see a Tin Indian coming back from the dead.
Excellent choice of wheels/tires!
I have so many Poncho parts - I can't count them.
Too bad you bought a 400, even though it's a great power house.
I have a 1970 455 sitting on an engine stand.
Or how about a factory 12 bolt with the traction bar...
Maybe a complete M22 conversion (pedals, bell, clutch, shifter
Several sets of heads... and multiple aluminum intakes, Mallory dizzies... Way too much stuff.
A complete 389 with 4 speed engine code...
Oh, one last item, that is the incorrect engine color for the year. It should be a silver/ metallic blue. I have found it at NAPA and on line. Pontiac went from the powder blue to the metallic silver blue in 1966 IIRC. If you care...
I had a 66 Chevelle with a Pontiac 350/ M21 with all 389 bolt on parts. It ran mid 12s in the 1320 at New England Dragway at Epping New Hampshire. This was back in the 70s. Fairly quick for a junk yard stomper with a weezer 350.
Anyway, no intention to jack here.
I'll be watching this one.
1)'82 S10, 383, 700R4, Shorty
2) '85 S10, 3.4, 700R4 4x4 stretch cab (Redneck) 3) '90 S10 2.5, 5 speed shorty
4) '91 S10, Built 3.4, 5 speed shorty (Voodoo)
5) '92 S10, 2.5, 5 speed shorty, (Barbie)
6) '83 S10, 327, TH 350, shorty (13.00 best) Sold
7) '92 S10, 2.5 5 speed, Shorty
8) 1979 LUV, Buick 3.8 V6, TH 350 Shorty.