S-10 Forum banner

My 02 bagged dark cherry s10

17K views 219 replies 30 participants last post by  tohoopty 
#1 ·
Just picked up myself another bagged truck, it's a 2002 s10 extended cab 3link in the back and all factory control arms and spring mounts up front (for now) it's only got 71xxx miles on it too and it came with like 10 years of maintenance history and its running black chrome boss 18s

My step daughter on the ride home with it lol

Before I got it

Our impala with it

Driving it home my girl taped some

Random driving pic

More video

My girls favorite shot

I'm looking for lcas and trailer fenders and to fix its issues like 3rd door handle and air gauges have to be reran with new tubing and a jump seat...

Well that's all I have tonight

See less See more
#128 ·
Wheels look gay on the car IMO. They are to small and tires are way to small

#134 ·
totally unacceptable. my jebus arms showed up chipped too but no where near as bad. send those pics to Taylor at info@michiganmetalworks.com and demand compensation for that..
You would never see that out of SD hence why they take 10 yrs to get you your parts :haha:

#136 ·
iPhone

On Jul 16, 2013, at 5:57 PM, "MMW Info & Support" <info@michiganmetalworks.com> wrote:

There was no picture attached...

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 6:02 PM, Rick H <@yahoo.com> wrote:
This to me doesn't look like something ups could have caused

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2013, at 3:39 PM, "MMW Info & Support" <info@michiganmetalworks.com> wrote:

Rick,

Would you like to file a claim with UPS for the damages? They will want to confiscate the packages to inspect them, the process usually takes 1-4 weeks, but they will then refund your powder coating costs because the packages are fully insured for damage.

Taylor

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 4:14 PM, Rick H <@yahoo.com>
I got them today and 3 out of 4 look like they were hit with a hammer
And I keep finding more powder coat destroyed
Sent from my iPhone

#139 ·
leave it to Taylor to start getting grimey.. shiit its happening with every body.. Ive gotten two sets of arms from Taylor and he wraps them in small bubble wrap and boxes them up..There is no way your arms gotta screwed up like that in the process of getting shipped to your house. he simply pulled out some parts he already had done and sent em out with a big fukc you attached..
deal with your losses and install the parts the way they are because you're not gonna see any compensation out of him and if you do you can kiss him warrantying your parts goodbye if you ever have a failure with them like i had..
and fukc letting your parts get confiscated by UPS you might as well give them all the money in your wallet too and tell them to buy whatever they want with it

Taylor really grinds my gears sometimes he's all about himself in a world of customer service

#143 ·
I would send the pics of the box to Taylor and say the box shows no sign of damage.

Ask for either:
1. a powdercoat refund PLUS a replacement balljoint
2. tell him you are returning the arms for the repairs to be factory made.

#144 ·
FAT PHUCKING CHANCE.. Make sure get a refund BEFORE you ship that shit

#151 ·
New boots are fine.

But why the call to UPS? It was poor packaging. The box doesnt look beat to shit at all.
Get a refund on the PC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.