S-10 Forum banner

My 02 bagged dark cherry s10

17K views 219 replies 30 participants last post by  tohoopty 
#1 ·
Just picked up myself another bagged truck, it's a 2002 s10 extended cab 3link in the back and all factory control arms and spring mounts up front (for now) it's only got 71xxx miles on it too and it came with like 10 years of maintenance history and its running black chrome boss 18s

My step daughter on the ride home with it lol

Before I got it

Our impala with it

Driving it home my girl taped some

Random driving pic

More video

My girls favorite shot

I'm looking for lcas and trailer fenders and to fix its issues like 3rd door handle and air gauges have to be reran with new tubing and a jump seat...

Well that's all I have tonight

See less See more
#95 ·
MY truck is an s10 so it needs an s10 front end and the taillights are going on my sisters truck I'm not doing the dump bed rite now... It needs a paint job and more things need shaved and I have to redo the whole front suspension too waiting on mmw to come through is killing me

#100 ·
So when exactly do I get the taillights? Lol and people its his truck so leave him be. I'm one of his biggest haters for it I was first one in on the bet pool on when it would become undriveable and lost it by a week but it wasn't his fault really even tho he didn't listen to me about the gas tank. But still towed his ass home. Everyone of us want ours to be different and the way we like it. And it's bound to change what seems like a thousand times before you get the exact look you want. So far he hasn't done anything to the truck that wasn't defiantly needed. The extra bs will come down the road at later dates.

#109 ·
sister to the rescue :haha: I think itll look good with s10 headlights but just get the clear ones not projectors. and use stock headlight brackets they fit like shit with the aftermarket ones

#103 ·
looks pretty good

#107 ·
I offered to redo his air management for him. Couldn't get him to bring it to my house (less than 5 miles) . Idk. I don't think he ever drove it more than once a year after it got bagged. It used to be low as hell static back in the day.

Kinda curious what you gave for it. His price on CL was way high.

#108 ·
5800 but I'm starting to think I overpayed I'm redoing all of it it's getting 2 ob2s more onbord air and the valves are getting relocated to the frame rails its also getting a remote set up for the air for playin around and when people lean on it and I trashed the roll pan with a tractor trailer tire tread today

#117 ·
^thats what she said!

#120 ·
Just becAuse I started talking about my girl getting rims I figure ill show y'all the end result and maybe start of future projects
Before:

After:

My roll pan that got claimed during my grandfathers funeral:

And the check from that may pay for my s10 reverse swap

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.