S-10 Forum banner

My 02 bagged dark cherry s10

17K views 219 replies 30 participants last post by  tohoopty 
#1 ·
Just picked up myself another bagged truck, it's a 2002 s10 extended cab 3link in the back and all factory control arms and spring mounts up front (for now) it's only got 71xxx miles on it too and it came with like 10 years of maintenance history and its running black chrome boss 18s

My step daughter on the ride home with it lol

Before I got it

Our impala with it

Driving it home my girl taped some

Random driving pic

More video

My girls favorite shot

I'm looking for lcas and trailer fenders and to fix its issues like 3rd door handle and air gauges have to be reran with new tubing and a jump seat...

Well that's all I have tonight

See less See more
#63 ·
x2 on the No!

#64 ·
X3. its a clean as phuck truck JUST LEAVE IT ALONE

#74 ·
I can't wait to see this train wreck:D

#85 ·
ive ran 150 psi tanks to 200 for yrs with zero problems.. ive actually never seen a tank with a 200 psi rating on it

and why are you so set on changing everything about a nice truck?

#91 ·
^^ beat me to it homes.

Gothed Out Dime, k so if it doesnt fit your needs, has body work needed im really finding it hard to understand why you bought it in the first place....
Cuz its bagged probably? I also take it youve never owned anything with air suspension... Hence why you assumed the valves being grounded to them selves was a bad thing :haha:

Sorry we're all ovet you everytime you talk anout doing something but we all dont want to see a good looking truck end up being a pile of shit because your experience with these types of vehicles is zero

Seen too many nice trucks end up in the hacked/ugly thread

#93 ·
Yes I have had other trucks that were bagged, this truck was purchased as an unfinished project which it is and I had grounded all my valves on my other trucks through distribution blocks to the battery and yes I liked the sonoma front when I got it but it has since started to wear on me I want projector lights which aren't offered for the sonoma, I hate the flimsiness of the sonoma bumper cover and just plain want to go back with factory stuff.

#94 ·
just plain want to go back with factory stuff.
A sonoma bumper cover and the whole front end is factory...on a sonoma. The s10 front end is factory on...the s10. The whole trucks LOOKS factory because there isn't ungodly awful things put on it like a 6" cowl hood. Personally, I'd worry about the gay tail lights first, if done correctly, you could have all clear headlights by removing the amber corner which looks pretty nice on these trucks, and just leaving it how it is.

You have a really nice looking truck, maybe we can't see how bad the paint is up close but maybe focus on the stuff that needs attention first. Cleaning it up before deciding on a dump bed or swapping out a front end that looks perfectly fine that came STOCK on the truck sounds better than fukcing it up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.