4K views 52 replies 17 participants last post by  95v8sdime 
#1 ·
So this happened.

It's a TRD Sport Double Cab
4WD
Electric Lockers
6 speed manual
Inferno Orange

It basically drives and feels like a ZR2. It's a modern ZR2 imo.

Basically I went around looking for something cheaper and 1 owner to replace the Regal with. I had pretty much given up on it, and the payment was higher then I wanted anyways and I was TRYING to be responsible.

But I just got a new full time job.... :haha:

Walked into a Toyota dealer asking if they had any TRD Sport manuals....they had 3, just got them the day before..2 were spoken for the next day. Mine being one of them. The other guy drove 8 hours to come get it. (It was a twin, but had the orange accented interior) This is a lease, so mods won't consist of much, but because of the way these hold value (They hold 78% of their value after 5 years) I may actually buy it out at the end.

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums...C-BFC5-4265-8BC9-ED8F68ADD16D_zpsmjzcbwy0.jpg

The bed is composite, so thats neat.

See less See more
#12 ·

#15 ·
Taco!

#23 ·
Hmmm, I expected a much more aggressive tire being TRD Sport, but AT's aren't too good for mileage. Fully composite bed eh? They can feel a little squirrely in the wet. I don't really like the front end, the grill-bumper relationship is just, off, I can see good approach angles, but it looks like they're trying to get into a who's got a bigger grill contest with a Peterbuilt.

#24 ·
The new GMC is like that too, its terrible.

All the new trucks for that matter are just "who's got the bigger yet same shaped grille" haha.

Reactions: IhaveNoPantsOn
#25 ·

This is the worst. I feel like the Italians are trying to make the perfect 'Murica truck.

Reactions: IhaveNoPantsOn
#27 ·
Haha Second Gen Colorado's!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.