98 Vortec 5.7 for sale w/ accesories .. $325.00 - S-10 Forum
S-10 Forum is the resource on GM S-series trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim

98 Vortec 5.7 for sale w/ accesories .. $325.00

Go Back   S-10 Forum > S10Forum Flea Market > For Sale > Engine
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2012, 10:35 PM   #1
SSRT-S10

User is: OffLine
Cool 98 Vortec 5.7 for sale w/ accesories .. $325.00

I got a used 5.7 Vortec 350 engine. It was removed from a 98 silverado 4X4. It has several miles on it.(200,000 plus miles ) I bought it from a salvage yard but I got to hear it run before it was pulled. It for a project I was going to do but my plans changed and the funds ran out on the project. I paid 400.00 for it. I would suggest rebuilding the motor due to the miles on it.(It was what I was going to do.) It comes with all brackets, the exhast manifolds, the PCM, and all of the usual goodies, but does NOT have the engine harness. I let it ride out the door for $325.00 cash - ONLY!! I may even trade it for (98-2004) 2/nd gen S10 type-1 cowl hood (metal type) in perfect shape (as long as I can inspect the hood.) or a set of (4) 16x8 ZQ8 wheels with caps and nuts and nut covers or a xtreme airdam with bumper and foglights. Location: Swainsboro, GA. I can ship on YOUR dime.

If interested, PM me here.., I will do my best to answer you back asap.

L8taz,
Allen

:h aha:
Old 01-13-2012, 03:21 AM   #2

Re: 98 Vortec 5.7 for sale w/ accesories .. $325.00

Willing to part out? If so how much for the heads?
Old 01-13-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
SSRT-S10

Re: 98 Vortec 5.7 for sale w/ accesories .. $325.00

I'd prefer to sell all of it as one unit....I really need it gone asap.
If u want heads... 325.00 cash and you come get it all and you sell what you dont want of the motor.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the S-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.