93' S10 RCSB Rolling Chassis--Rust free TX Truck!! - S-10 Forum
S-10 Forum is the resource on GM S-series trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim

93' S10 RCSB Rolling Chassis--Rust free TX Truck!!

Go Back   S-10 Forum > S10Forum Flea Market > Trucks For Sale
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2014, 01:19 AM   #1
SyTy Speed Shop

User is: OffLine
93' S10 RCSB Rolling Chassis--Rust free TX Truck!!

OK, Ive had the truck since 2009, drove it for almost 2 years with the original 2.8/5 speed, then took it off the road to do a TBI 350 T56 swap.

The truck itself is an original Tx truck, bought new in Houston and very clean and rust free, no body damage except to the passenger side of the bed right in front of the taillight where the previous owner hit a yellow parking pole in a parking lot. Clear Blue Tx Title. Truck shows 215K miles on the odometer. Interior is factory blue like the exterior, id rate it a 5 out of 10. Manual windows/locks factory a/c truck. Dash has the usual cracks, but overall in good condition. Originally it had a bench seat, but i got rid of that in favor of some bucket seats and a 98+ S10 5 speed full length center console. Truck does not currently have any seats but the console is included.

Also, wanted to add that the truck has energy suspension poly body mounts installed, and will come with a new ZQ8 steering box, new moog idler arm, 33mm ZQ8 front sway bar with energy suspension bushings, the rear bumper got damaged back when i was daily driving the truck, and it has a brand new black stock replacement bumper on the front, its without the impact strip as well. The bumper and grill have diamond clear lens installed. All stock suspension and brakes as well. Also the ZQ8 wheels pictured are not on the truck anymore, it will come with a set of stock 14" steelies. Also, the stock gas tank has been removed as i was going to install a 30 gal tank from a full size Blazer behind the axle, i will include this for the asking price.

I have come to the realization that i have to many projects, so something has to go.

Im asking 1500 for everything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2014, 03:38 PM   #2
SyTy Speed Shop

Re: 93' S10 RCSB Rolling Chassis--Rust free TX Truck!!

Bump ttt, this is a very clean first gen truck, you don't find them in this condition very often. Doors close like new, absolutely no sag on the passenger side, and just a very very slight sag on the drivers side, plus with the upgrades in steering/suspension and body mounts this is a great deal.

Will let it go for 1200, clean, clear TX title.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:21 PM   #3

Pics?
Old 04-20-2014, 01:37 PM   #4
SyTy Speed Shop

Could have sworn I posted pics. But here you go.

Last edited by FirstGensForever; 12-01-2014 at 02:27 PM.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:45 PM   #5

Wow. Very clean truck. Wish I had room for another project. Have a boy I Ga may interested. I'll shoot him a heads up. GLWS
Old 04-20-2014, 04:40 PM   #6
SyTy Speed Shop

Thanks, and if i hadn't picked up a super clean 97 SS i wouldn't be selling it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the S-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.