S-10 Forum banner

September's NEW Truck of the month Official Voting thread!

6K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Dee_gagne 
#1 ·
Alright guys here goes nothing, many have been asking so lets make it up to us to keep this going every month and start a new thread on the 1st or 2nd. Less work for Dave to do :)
Voting will end on the last day of the month (no acceptions) and at that time to starter of the thread is responsible for forwarding the thread link to Dave (AVtekk) for him to review. Then someone else step up to the plate and start a new months TOTM thread...
Hopefully AVtekk will be on board with this so all of those that keep asking for a new truck every month will get their wish. If you're not helping the cause you're hurting the cause ;)

So with that said, my vote for truck of the month is White96ZQ8's 91 street truck.. He's had the truck since he was 13 (now 23) and I think he finally has it right where hes always wanted it. Beautiful first gen s10. see thread
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f30/91-street-truck-424708/index8.html#post8254241
Ive been watching this project go on for a while now. Full frame up restoration and done the right way.. heres the basic idea on his truck, dropped 5/6 (I believe), completely shaved, stockish interior, single 10" blowthrough, custom front bumper, tonneau cover and tail lights, 350 crate engine, tci th400, ford 8.8 with discs, vette c5s wheels with a sick HOK blue paint.
Sure its not a laying frame on 30's tubed frame Suburban but it doesn't always have to be to be a sick, mean AF mini truck.
All the time White96ZQ* spent sanding and blocking, more sanding and blocking, wet sanding till his fingers prolly were bleeding really paid off on his paint job IMO. Not only is this a great looking truck but the guy has hung onto it for yrs since being a teenager and accomplished his goals in finishing it. +1 vote for white96zq8's 91 street truck Of the Month :tup:

some of my many fav pics

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.