S-10 Forum banner

Rabbits 01 Crew Cab S10 Sfa Dana 44s

318K views 2K replies 142 participants last post by  _stucky 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hears my 2001 crew cab s10, i bought it with with 56000 miles and it looked stock

See less See more
Reactions: NightDreams
#2 ·
ok that sucks i tryed to fix it but i took longer then 10 mins!!!!!!

#1,320 ·
ok that sucks i tryed to fix it but i took longer then 10 mins!!!!!!

how much is your truck lifted in the pic with the camper? I know it was a long time ago but if you could give me a close guess that would be great. This is my favorite picture it just looks beastly :d

#4 ·

#6 ·

#7 ·
ya ya i know i tryed to fix it but they have a 10 min limit on to fix it and i time it out so i delete from photo buket hope it fix it.

#10 ·
hey man dont knock the turds they have got me places my buddys with 37" bogger coudnt go, and i pulled off a killer deal on them:)

#545 ·
he must not be able to drive too well.. boggers are unbeatable lol

#12 ·
i want a crew cab so bad:(

seeing this build gives me hope to get my sfa build started

maybe later down road....a crew cab conversion zr2?:p:cool::p

#13 ·
plus i dont like to wheel in the mud, and they seam to hook really good on the rocks, but if you need to get in to a dirt bank with the side lugs they really hook. would i go buy them with my own money , NO will i run them tell there bald ya they were almost free.

#14 ·
#18 ·
how this for you

#22 ·
after i took off the overload my dakota springs only have 3 springs?

#20 ·
rabbit. when i get the funds after ive settled into my airforce base next year, im going to copy your build, its exactly how i want my CC to look

#21 ·
it will probly be diffrent by then lol its never finshed

#23 ·
well i added a custom spring form a set of chevy 63s but on this blazer i built i left the over load in and it worked great, so put your over load back in.

#26 ·
this is the blazer i did 3 weeks ago but did my the same way, and in these pics there are not finshed yet but you get the idea

#27 ·
thanks crewcab

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.