S-10 Forum banner

same truck but new thread for turbo setup

90K views 1K replies 59 participants last post by  Iroc-10 
#1 ·
so i figured i would start a new thread for my turbo install since i am sure mane people will be interested

the setup will go on my L33 5.3

it is all gonna be ebay stuff for now since i am not trying to make a ton of power and doing it on a budget and i have a few friends with similar setups making pretty good power. looking for around 500-550 whp

gt45 front mounted with a intercooler and i may put it on e85 but maybe not

i dont know a ton about turbos but luckily i have a great bunch of friends that are gonna be helping along the way.

here is my previous build thread and a couple pics for you to catch up on.

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f213/so-i-am-starting-my-5-3-l33-blazer-project-514820/

See less See more
#2 ·
pay no attention to the for sale sign. i just like the pic and had it for sale at the time

here is everything i have ordered so far

Turbo
Wastegate
Piping mandrel
V bands
Flange
Bov
Boost controller
Intercooler and piping
Headers
Catch can
Wide band
Pillar gauge pod for 3 gauges

#13 · (Edited)
love the color, almost bought a 66 deuce in the same color.

#26 ·
i will look flawless.

i ended opening the boxes last night lol. my back was kiiling me cause it is about shot and i spent two hours last night working with my american bully puppy starting his show training.

i figured solo cup was close enough cause i was in a rush. i will post some more pics when i get time for sure

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.