S-10 Forum banner

My truck pulls to the right.

15K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  ahartz28 
#1 ·
My truck has pulled to right ever since i got it.
It is really annoying.

My front right caliper is always a bitch to get off and on. Anyone else ever have this problem?

I have changed calipers (front right seized), rotors, spindles steering linkages and bearings.

Dropped it 5/6 got an alignment and still pulls to the right.

It's not a hard pull to the right but a slight one.

#13 ·
its a very slight pullto the left, when i slight turn to the right the steering wheel has tension as if something is binding a little. but there is nothing to bind up
Do you mean pull to the right? You said right before. If it is a pull to the right, it could be the fact that almost all roads have a slight lean to the right. This will cause a drift to the right. Could that be your problem? If so, you don't have a problem. You can also try swapping the front tires with each other to see if that makes any differrence. Make sure air the pressure is the same in each tire.

#14 · (Edited)
looking at the you printout you have too much camber on the left side you should have it closer to 0* or a positive on the left side..also your caster is higher on the left which is not within spec or even close!
just because your tires are new doesnt mean they will not cause a radial pull either.. i would get the alignment redone it looks like they didnt know what they were doing or they dont like doing the shim adjustments..no one does

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.