S-10 Forum banner

Post your Blazer Xtremes

54K views 313 replies 78 participants last post by  draginlow 
#1 ·
I've got a '03 blazer xtreme (white) and i'm debating on what to do with it. I purchased it with 36,xxx miles after it had been into a bad wreck. I swapped the front end with a '01 blazer xtreme (black) so it has a black front clip now. It's my oreo for now, until spring. I purchased a 2" cowl hood which will also be thrown on come spring. So meanwhile, show me pictures of your blazers because I want to see what makes these things look sexy!:p

#3 ·
My 02 blazer xtreme. Bought this from member Corybride.It was wrecked in the front.Only paint work was the front valance and bumper.Hood,pass fender,and grille were all found in correct color.What I like about this blazer is it is a bare bones xtreme. manual windows and locks,column shift,and no rear wiper.Will soon have a 383 ls1....

Attachments

#9 ·
those black irocs are freakin sweet. and thats one of my favorite blazers ive ever seen. its got the perfect stance for a blazer.

#17 · (Edited)
here's my 02, & bako blzr i love the color combo on yours! vbmenu_register("postmenu_6717539", true);

#25 ·
Im debating on pickin one up as a second vehicle. I,pulled into a lot earlier today after class and sat in one..started the motor. I,like these blazer xtremes alot! They look great w/ a static drop and nice wheels,or bagged tuckin 20s n up. Plus it would be nice having another gm ride with more interior room for people to ride with me out to a dinner, an outa state show or w/e really.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.