The Family Dragger - Page 19 - S-10 Forum
S-10 Forum is the resource on GM S-series trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim

The Family Dragger

Go Back   S-10 Forum > Suspension Tech > Bodydroppin' It
New User? Register Forgot Password


 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2015, 08:52 PM   #901
Deadlines are Overrated
 
wirrrey21's Avatar
 
Age: 35
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,846
Location: long island
User is: OffLine
Re: The Family Dragger

Quote: Originally Posted by flawlessfab
Could you take a few measurements for me on the front clip
I'm looking for distance between both upper shock mount holes
The distance between rear and front upper control arm mounting studs
The distance between rear lower control arm mounts (bolt center line is fine)
And maybe a cross measurement on upper control arm mounts
I think my front clip is tweaked and I need to straighten it before I proceed with stfbd
Thanks in advance if you can get these measurements


it's dark out now, i'll try to get them measured before work tomorrow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-29-2015, 08:53 PM   #902
Deadlines are Overrated
 
wirrrey21's Avatar
 
Age: 35
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,846
Location: long island
User is: OffLine
Re: The Family Dragger

alittle progress from today though







Old 07-29-2015, 09:43 PM   #903
Registered User
 
Age: 32
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,215
Location:
User is: OffLine
Re: The Family Dragger

Quote: Originally Posted by wirrrey21
it's dark out now, i'll try to get them measured before work tomorrow.

i greatly appreciate it!
Old 07-30-2015, 08:19 AM   #904
No Money Noma
 
Laydout'noma's Avatar
 
Age: 24
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 363
Location: MP NC
User is: OffLine
Re: The Family Dragger

You sure did make building a frame look easy! It turned out nice man.
Old 07-31-2015, 07:22 PM   #905
Deadlines are Overrated
 
wirrrey21's Avatar
 
Age: 35
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,846
Location: long island
User is: OffLine
Re: The Family Dragger

Quote: Originally Posted by flawlessfab
Could you take a few measurements for me on the front clip
I'm looking for distance between both upper shock mount holes
The distance between rear and front upper control arm mounting studs
The distance between rear lower control arm mounts (bolt center line is fine)
And maybe a cross measurement on upper control arm mounts
I think my front clip is tweaked and I need to straighten it before I proceed with stfbd
Thanks in advance if you can get these measurements

rear upper control arm stud.....22 3/4
front upper control arm stud....25 5/8
distance between studs on the same side(center to center).....7"
lower rear control arms(with bolts through the front and measured from the tranny side).....22 3/8
upper shock holes(center to center)....29 1/2
Old 07-31-2015, 07:25 PM   #906
Deadlines are Overrated
 
wirrrey21's Avatar
 
Age: 35
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,846
Location: long island
User is: OffLine
Re: The Family Dragger

Quote: Originally Posted by Laydout'noma
You sure did make building a frame look easy! It turned out nice man.
thanks bro!! i just kept it simple.
Old 07-31-2015, 08:39 PM   #907
Registered User
 
Age: 32
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,215
Location:
User is: OffLine
Re: The Family Dragger

Quote: Originally Posted by wirrrey21
rear upper control arm stud.....22 3/4
front upper control arm stud....25 5/8
distance between studs on the same side(center to center).....7"
lower rear control arms(with bolts through the front and measured from the tranny side).....22 3/8
upper shock holes(center to center)....29 1/2
Thank you so much!
Did you measure the control arm studs from tip to tip ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the S-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
Email Address:
How did you hear about us?
Enter a URL or Site name of who refered you to this site. (required. Only admins can see this)
State
Please enter your two letter state name to help other users and clubs find local users to them.(required)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Date of Birth
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Month Day Year
     
Privacy

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2011, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.2.0
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.