22S FRONT 24S REAR

22S FRONT 24S REAR

22S ALL AROUND

mike alexander's truck.

extended rockers \/.

if you know of any more post them up.

See less See more
#2,010 ·
Thanks Gimp they are 22x9 running a 245-30-22 SD arms Mini booster from summit moved over 1" notched frame for tierods full firewall tub, custom clutch setup cantilevered under dash... under speaker on drivers side so just pull speaker to service/fill. Moved computer, lengthened harness 10'' moved ABS over. Cavalier fuel rail and intake to keep it under stock sheet metal... A lot of work but worth every second. Now being COMPLETELY disassembeled going CREWCAB with a few *specialty mods* bodied on same 22s with LS series motor... Stay tuned lol

#2,012 ·
Noyce!
your wheels are the only wheel id ever give my 2's up for. although mine are wider id much rather have Archers with that wide a lip.
Cant wait for the crewcab pics :tup:

#2,015 ·
sonoma front for sure

#2,018 ·
Thanks I had a build thread on here when I was originally building it. but it seems to have disappeared.. And thanks for the complements guys... Its been a long road and now I drive it all the time, but im sad to say its already time for a full rebuild lol you guys want a few more sexxxy pics lol

#2,025 ·
**** I wish I had that in high school. I was to busy phucking around and gang banging to think of this. Lol. Now I'm 26 and bearly starting my bagged truck. But I finished my srt8 though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
his age says 24, 2010 was 3 years ago. I take it he wasnt in highschool at 21 lol

#2,027 ·
Thats what I hate about them....when a man was 16 he just wanted to plow a 26 year old. Man turns 26 wishes he was still in high school plowing 16 year olds lol

#2,030 ·
Yea I was 21 at the time my girlfriend was 18 a senior in HS. I know robbing cradle shit lol got hooked up on blind date from my lil sister and we clicked now married and we have a lil girl... Funny thing is she and her parents were allllllll FORD fans, and kinda country I pull up to pick her up in bodied Chevy on 22s and her dad was like hell is this boy doing.... lol

#2,031 ·
And mhilt13 the bumper does bend pretty bad when layed out your supposed to trim it but I haven't yet so I just don't drop the front all the way down when I park it at home... Anywhere else I just lay it out... but I need to trim it soon just like u said HATE to cut such a peerrttyyy bumper...

#2,032 ·
^^ i would hate to have to be the guy responsible for trimming your or any envoy bumper luls. I love mine and although i do catch it on the ground every here and there id be so pissed if i ever damaged it beyond repair

#2,033 ·
resuming the project would like to suggestions where to buy drop spindle and control arms for my project . I have a 1994 v6 ss10 , and reworked the chassis using the original front suspension frame , but need these parts to finish it here in Brazil we have few resources to these parts .

#2,035 ·
The #NTKDIME shop work truck bodied 3in on some black
duceduces 22s & a 4.8LS with a 4L60 auto. more build pics one of these days #NEEDFULTHINGZ #NTKUSTOMS #NTKUSTOMSDOTCOM

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.