S-10 Forum banner

What did you do to your first gen today?

745K views 9K replies 1K participants last post by  AAiRR 
#1 ·
So, the second gen forum has a thread like this and I figured we should have one too.

I cleaned out the inside of my truck. Was gonna wash it but it started to rain.

#4 ·
drove it to work, goin to change my oil after work, goin to put some RTV sealent on my T5 tranny an seal up my hurst short throw, then goin to clean more under my hood

#18 ·
hahaha plans changed an never got do a THING i wanted to do, But i sea foamed the ol 2.5 Iron Duke,

#11 ·
looked at it sit on the side of the house, just like the last 6 months....

#19 ·
I actully have been woundering what does sea foam do?

#21 ·
it does wonders, if you really need, best $9.99 tune-up you can do

check youtube for it

#24 ·
orederd my leds to finish off the interior, went and traded my dumbo mirros for some sport looking mirros and installed them, dove it and got annoyed at my fusted exhaust and thought about taking it to get it redone soon

#25 ·
i installed three gauges lastnight and re-wired previous owners rat next behind the dash. there was all kinds of wires from driver to pass side and all ratted up behind the radio in that big opening back there. they had used twist lock caps on all connections and like 20ga for everything. so i switched it all to 16ga and wired it all back up correctly and deleted alot of wires that were all open and could have caused a short. now i gotta trace more wires, when i hit the horn my overhead dome light comes on and it has a buzzer under the dash near fuse box and the horn under hood dosnt even work! im thinking of just installing a painless harness, just so that i know i got a good harness non chopped up and shorting out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.