Pretty fresh looking rig...
The pix make it look amazingly clean. The interior looks super too.
Some cheap mods suggestions:
1. 1998 to 05 Blazer G80 (posi) disc brake rear
2. Blazer front sway bar with poly bushings (1 1/8")
3. Blazer rear bar, usually comes with the disc rear.
4. Blazer factory Bilstein shocks
5. 1998 to 05 Blazer dual piston front brake assemblies (pop the spindle off, tie rod and brake line).
6. Drilled/slotted/plated rotors and ceramic pads front and rear
All of these mods (except the rotors and pads) are a direct fit from a Blazer. They bolt right in.
I have three S10s I have made these mods to, and when I say there is a HUGE difference, huge is not enough of a description.
Since your truck looks great, make it handle/stop great too!
Pic of one of mine set up like this^^^
Disc brake rear...
Disc rear, Bilsteins, rear sway bar and heavier duty shock mount/spring plates installed.
Drilled/slotted/plated rotors (No rust) and ceramic pads:
I have lots more pix, but don't want to jack your thread.