S-10 Forum banner

Ls1 corvette clutch/flywheel??

716 views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  Coldshot 
#1 ·
I have an ls1 corvette clutch/flywheel/pressure plate and throw out bearing lined up for $100 but cuz of the torque tube I'm not sure if it will work for my lq4 t56 combo. I posted the same question on ls1tech and yes I've tried searching.
Hope it works cuz it will at least get me rolling.

#7 ·
I do, but it's a rather slow go. Hoping to get the clutch stuff this weekend, along with some other stuff from the pick n pull cuz it's 50% off this weekend!! Hello jeep Cherokee steering box :)

#8 ·
Derp...it's in your signature....i'm out of it today. Build looks fun! Where you located at? There's a local dude doing an IRS swap on a first gen truck too. I believe he's using nissan s-chassis or supra stuff. Should be a heck of a lot lighter than using solid axle and leaf springs!

#9 ·
Yea, I'm going supra. Changed the plan from a muncie to t56 as the rear is 4.30:1 so I figured I'd like to go faster then 100kmh lol. I should have the subframe bolted up finally next weekend. Then the complicated strut towers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.