S-10 Forum banner

Post pics of your Bagged S-Series (any year/model)

185K views 920 replies 196 participants last post by  Coldcheese 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Both droppin it threads have one of these threads so we need one too. Mods if this thread already exist my apologies. Did a quick search before I posted and didn't find one. Don't close :D
my 2001 4.3 TBI extended cab no power options Xtreme (dextremed)
photo bomb

22x9.5 Rox Edge wheels (no longer manufactured) :D

RE8's, LSOH kit, ART lca's, stock sway bar, F150 end links

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: Post pics of your Bagged S10 (any yr/model)

"01" S10 .........

started like this

then static 3/4

now back is bagged ( Nfamous 5 link ) and doing front NOW...( w/LSOH no-toe )

#6 ·
#9 ·

this was my first one it was a 95

and i had this 96.bagged it on 20's.got the truck like it was.just layed it out

then it wasnt low enough so i body dropped it

right after i dropped the body :)

and because i like to whore.my mustang i bagged

#12 ·

Hell yea looking good guys!!! I'll add one last thing to this thread and that's lets keep it for whoring pics not conversation. If you like something by all means say it here but if you have questions about someone's truck take it to PM's so we don't clutter pages up..
keep it rolling nice start :tup:

#19 ·

Hell yea looking good guys!!! I'll add one last thing to this thread and that's lets keep it for whoring pics not conversation. If you like something by all means say it here but if you have questions about someone's truck take it to PM's so we don't clutter pages up..
keep it rolling nice start :tup:
I was going to say, they should add their project thread (if they have one) if it isn't in their sig. And if there's questions ask them in that.

#20 ·

rebuilding a butchered truck. 2003 S10 3-Door Extended cab.

Before I bought it.

Have been rewiring the truck from front to back. Rebuilding the air suspension correctly, and adding in my own customs.

Infront of My Lil Shop.

Bad air set up.

RCI Fuel cell (now For Sale)

Emptyed bed.

Bed Off.

Frame cleaned up a bit.

interior remodeling.
new carpet:

Bucket seats and center console:

Dash:

New fuel cell and new air system:

Bed back on:

Still under construction.

#24 ·
#31 ·

Here is mine before and after/how it is for now..lol

Attachments

#33 ·

my garbage, it lost daily duty in november, and i havent dont anything to it since. UP next is to finally get the rear bag'd. Ive got everything for it, just need to get to it finally. As for mods, there are lots.

No the toe isnt that bad, the wheels is just turned pretty far. these pics are dirty, but they are from october when i got a new waterpump, radiator, dual e-fans, zq8 steering box, and new power steering pump.

Bravada bumpers front and rear, and actual, from munich germany, NOS europe tails with amber for blinkers, instead of reverse. Only set ive seen or heard of.

ride height

heavily cut up 68 pickup dash

and the oldest pic i have. This is right after i got it on the road, just had bags in the front, 4 inch rear drop and the v8 swap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.