F/B to FBSS help? - S-10 Forum
S-10 Forum is the resource on GM S-series trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim

F/B to FBSS help?

Go Back   S-10 Forum > Suspension Tech > Baggin' It
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2012, 12:52 PM   #1

F/B to FBSS help?

I know the general concept of this, but a little clarification would really help. From my tank, I have 1/2" air lines that runs to a T fitting into 3/8" lines... One for the front and back. I know I would need 4 more valves, but how would I go about running the air lines and wiring? Does anyone have any wiring diagrams or FBSS diagrams?
Old 04-30-2012, 01:20 PM   #2
Negative 10

User is: OffLine
Re: F/B to FBSS help?

the easiest way would be to just ditch the airline you already have. then run 4 strands of airline coming off the tank. 1 for each corner. to wire it. you just ground all the grounds and run the possitive of all the valves to the proper wire on the switchbox
Old 04-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #3

Thanks! and in terms of making sure all the bags are evenly filled, would i need a digital management set up? or would the bags just naturally fill to the same pressure? (obviously when hitting a switch wired to more than one bag)
Old 04-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #4

Thanks! and in terms of making sure all the bags are evenly filled, would i need a digital management set up? or would the bags just naturally fill to the same pressure? (obviously when hitting a switch wired to more than one bag)
Old 05-02-2012, 02:15 PM   #5
'Stevie Joe'

digital or just use 2 dual needle gauges.....they'll be close but mine never filled the same on the drivers side cause of me and the gas tank all on that side....always had to tweak it a bit
Old 05-02-2012, 03:56 PM   #6
Negative 10

best way to make sure the 2 fronts are evenly filled is to make sure the airline coming from the valves to the bags is the EXACT same length. and same for the 2 rears. and then if you run gauges that will just verify that everything is where you want it to be
Old 07-13-2012, 03:51 AM   #7

i got the same problem i just got a bagged sdime with 2 380 compressers 5 gallon tank and has 2 valves im want to know how many switches i can add
Old 07-13-2012, 10:21 AM   #8

Quote: Originally Posted by Drag-N-Dystroy
i got the same problem i just got a bagged sdime with 2 380 compressers 5 gallon tank and has 2 valves im want to know how many switches i can add
2 valves? Do you only have the front or rear bagged? If so then just 1 up/down
Old 07-13-2012, 12:29 PM   #9

yep bagged front and back and the bitch lays frame and just 2 valves. i dunno nothin i just baught it like that lol
Old 07-13-2012, 01:57 PM   #10

Are you sure there's only two? I couldn't imagine only have all up and all down. Can you make the front and the rear dump/fill independently?
Old 07-13-2012, 04:49 PM   #11

2 valves??? how is that even possible?
Old 07-13-2012, 05:32 PM   #12
resident crybaby

you have 2 "pairs" of valves. do your homework. you can add as many switches as you want depends on what your wanting to achieve, but again do your homework.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the S-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.