I only scheduled 2 weeks of work but now I'm on week 4 and only a little over half way through the list of things I wanted to change. I have more pictures but didn't bring my xd card reader.
This is my new avs 5 gallon aluminum tank mounted. I really like how solid this tank is.
I wanted to mount my compressors under the bed and as close to the battery as possible. I ended up picking this spot right between the bed mounts behind the cab. They fit perfect with a little mod to the bed mounts to make some extra room.
Some may disagree but I am still running my compressors through a T fitting with a 225 psi safety valve. At three and a half CFM I should't see much if any difference in fill time with the size tube and pipe I used.
This is my power distribution box located on the frame under the cab. As long as I don't park in 4 inches of water I should never have any problems with it located here. My exhaust and fuel tank will hit the ground before this box ever will.
This is my cluster of passenger side air lines. 3 pressured lines 2 remote filter lines and 1 wire for the pressure switch. On the drivers side I ran 1'' conduit (the same as in this picture) all the way to the trans crossmember for all my electrical wires. It really cleans things up having everything ran through the same conduit.
Now I know this isn't the prettiest thing but it is very functional. This gray waterproof electrical box is where my compressor filters are located. The pvc pipe pointing down is 6'' long with 1 1/8'' ID. This box should prevent any water from ever getting to my compressors.
On the far left you can see I have my drain plug running into my 9''x12''x12'' valve box to a parker valve. I always hated reaching under the bed to drain water from my tank so I am going to love this valve. I still need to clean up the electrical in this box. I was testing to make sure everything was wired properly in this pic. I also really like my new slow down ball valves. It makes adjusting ride hight so much easier. This valve box does have a cover it just isn't installed in this pic.
Next up is getting some front shocks installed then bodywork. I plan to notch the frame with 2.5'' ID pipe and use Nissan shocks.