28th Annual Fall Englishtown Swap Meet and Car Show
Early as possible
Raceway Park, 230 Pension Rd, Englishtown, NJ
Mapquest Maps: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...submit=Get+Map
Directions to the track: http://racewaypark.com/main/directions.htm
If you are lost the day of the meet, give me a call: 732-619-5293
Ok, once again its time for the swap meets and car shows at Englishtown! If you arn't familiar with how this works, Ill give you the run down.
Read this! Important Info..
- I reserve a spot on the track for all of us to park on Saturday. Anyone can park there, it doesnt matter if your truck is 'show quality' or not. DO NOT park in your class where they want you to park, park in the NJ S-Series
section. When you get into the track, they will direct you where to pull up and where the registration booth is. Park the truck somewhere, get out and go register your truck. When they ask you what class, or on the 'Class' line on the form, just write NJ S-Series and they will give you a map of the track and also tell you where to park. There are signs designating our sopt as well.
- Follow the signs on Pension rd, they will direct you to what gate the show cars go into.
- Everyone heads in Saturday morning, parks the trucks, walks the vendors looking for deals, whatever.
- You can leave the strip any time you want.
- The cover is $15 to park your truck on the strip, this pays for 2 occupants.
- If you don't want to park on the track, you can park out in the mud then walk 2 miles and pay $8 at the gate for each person, its your choice.
Ok? So its pretty simple. Gates open for the public at 7am but I typically get there around 9am. Afterwards, if we feel like it, well go out for food at one of the local restaraunts.
Here are pictures from the last few years when we have attended. Check them out to see what its like, theres usually quite a large turnout of vehicles.
Show is RAIN or SHINE so I dont want anyone staying home because of a lil water..
People Attending ~ Updated 9.19.04
AVTekk - Dave
shvdnlaid - Brian
Something Different - Jay
s10r0b - Rob
nolan136 - Joe
92S10LB - Tony
lownslow1988 - Mike
Baggd2DaXtreeme - Derek
Preda1369 - Justin
CLowN - Volodymyr
mysdime2003 - Kevin
2FNLIL - JR
Tripnotik - Steve
cbauer210 - Chris
2wheelracing - Jesse
neal2 - Neal
Draggin98 - Steve
2kS10 - Mike
steve07 - Steve
steve07 friend - Chedder
steve07 friend - bd taco
We are going to be meeting up in a small group before the show, and cruise in together. If anyone hasnt been to Englishtown before, this is good because you can just follow me in and see how it all works. ANYONE can come join up with us early at this location. If you have directions to E-town, then change them to go to here.
Whether you are coming from the North or South, you want to get on Rt 9. Then you want to get off onto Union Hill Rd in Marlboro/Manalapan area. Go east for less than a mile and youll hit a traffic light.
The meet point is the Wawa convenience store on the left.
Here is the address: 345 Union Hill Rd, Manalapan, NJ 07726
Here is a link to the map: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...submit=Get+Map
Another map: http://www.wawa.com/storelocator/sto...toreNumber=754
Ok? I will be there around 8:00-8:30am, so try to be there earlier or right on time because the gates open at 7am at E-town and it starts to filling up going on 10-11am..Call me if you are running late or lost.