SES: Secondary air injection system - S-10 Forum
S-10 Forum is the resource on GM S-series trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim

SES: Secondary air injection system

Go Back   S-10 Forum > Engine and Drivetrain Tech > 262ci Forum (4.3)
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2005, 08:39 PM   #1
Fat kids love cake?

User is: OffLine
SES: Secondary air injection system

Has anybody else had problems with this? I had the system replaced last summer and now I'm getting the SES light again. What can I do?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2005, 08:45 PM   #2

Re: SES: Secondary air injection system

I have the same problem. Gunna hafta fix it before December (inspection)
Old 04-06-2005, 04:43 AM   #3
Large and In Charge!

I had that...for me, it was water in the air pump...
Old 04-06-2005, 03:09 PM   #4

i have the same prob and i cannot find a new one to replace it
Old 04-06-2005, 03:15 PM   #5
Strictly Domestic

What year is it? Gm has a bulletin with a re-designed hose for it. We have done a couple. We always used to do the AIR pump and (2) check valves. And the 30amp maxi fuse which blew all the time.
Old 04-06-2005, 03:39 PM   #6
Strictly Domestic

Check Engine Light On, DTC P0410 Set (Replace AIR Pump, Install New Hose Assemlby) #04-06-04-015 - (Mar 22, 2004)
Check Engine Light On, DTC P0410 Set (Replace AIR Pump, Install New Hose Assembly)
1999-2003 Chevrolet Blazer, S10

1999-2001 GMC Jimmy

1999-2003 GMC Sonoma

1999-2001 Oldsmobile Bravada

with 2.2L or 4.3L Engine (VINs 4, H, 5, W -- RPOs LN2, L43, L35)

Condition
Some owners may comment on the check engine light being illuminated. Upon investigation, the technician may find a DTC P0410 indicating that there is a concern in the secondary air injection system.

Cause
Water may have collected in the AIR pump or the vent solenoid and frozen or corroded the pump.

Correction
Replace the AIR pump and install a new inlet hose and solenoid tube assembly using the following procedure:

Prep vehicle.
Raise vehicle on hoist.
Remove shield covering AIR pump.
Remove hose and vacuum lines from pump and solenoid.
Remove AIR pump inlet hose. Do not re-use.
Disconnect electrical connectors from pump and solenoid.
Remove pump mounting bolts and pump.
Transfer isolators from the old pump to the new pump.
Install new AIR pump and bolts to vehicle.

Tighten
Tighten the bolts to 17N·m (12.5 lb ft)

Route new hose assembly up between engine and fender. It should come up near the area between the battery and the coolant bottle.
Connect new inlet hose to pump inlet.
Connect old outlet hose to pump outlet.
Connect electrical connector to pump.
Connect electrical connector for solenoid to connector on the new hose assembly.
Connect the hose with the white nipple to the vacuum source hose.
Connect the remaining hose to the shut off valve.
Install shield covering AIR pump.
Lower vehicle.
Remove coolant reservoir nut nearest the battery.
Route new hose assembly between the battery and the coolant reservoir with the solenoid on top.
Install the solenoid bracket onto the coolant reservoir stud and reinstall the nut back into the vehicle.
Use a wire tie to keep the new hose assembly away from the engine. On four cylinder engines, tie to the AIR outlet hose. On six cylinder engines, tie to an available hole in the radiator fan shroud.

12590627 Hose Assembly - Secondary Air Injection

12568324 Pump, Secondary Air Injection for 2001 L35 + 2000-2003 L43/LN2

12560095 Pump, Secondary Air Injection for 1999-2000 L35

Hope that helps
Old 04-06-2005, 03:50 PM   #7
Strictly Domestic

Part# 12590627 hose $49.12
Part# 12568324 pump $194.30
Part# 12560095 pump $175.10

Those are list prices from a dealer. I can do everything 10% over cost + shipping for anyone who has the problem and is interested. PM me if you are
Old 04-06-2005, 06:12 PM   #8

sucks I have 43K on my truck and this crap isnt covered
Old 04-06-2005, 08:05 PM   #9
lt4
DESTROY/RE-BUILD/DESTROY

you could bitch to your dealer, since its technically emissions related it should be covered 8yr/80k, my old shop used to cover shit all the time like that, its worth a shot
Old 04-06-2005, 09:55 PM   #10
Strictly Domestic

Only things that may be covered 8/80k would be the Cat Converter and PCM. Thats it. Depending on what Emission system you have.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:59 PM   #11
Strictly Domestic

Anything else would be considered "Goodwill" which is something the dealer covers under warranty on a car thats out of warranty.. Thats up to the dealer and GM. But if you call GM and tell them that you have a problem, especially when its not the 1st time you had the same problem, and tell them about a Bulletin, "but dont tell them who told you about it" lol then maybe thay can do something. It cant hurt. And if they wont do anything let me know. Like I said i can get you the parts for cheap.
Old 04-18-2005, 12:30 AM   #12

What is the part # for the Secondary Air Pump VALVE?

I took it apart. There is a small tear in the rubber diaphragm inside the valve. P.O.S.!!! If you have the SES light going off (P0410) and you can hear the pump working. Take the valve apart and check the diaphragm.
Old 04-18-2005, 12:32 AM   #13
Strictly Domestic

The 2 Check Valves?
Old 04-18-2005, 08:10 PM   #14

I have a 2001 Jimmy with 4.3l. My light was going off. I changed the pump. The light came back 1month later. I just took apart the vacuum operated control valve. Its the plastic valve thats about 3inches away from the air pump. I took apart the valve and there is a rubber diaphragm that is vacuum operated. The diaphragm had a small tear in it that was causing the valve not to open (leaking the vacuum). I've been driving with the dam S.E.S light on for a year because of it.

If anyone knows the part# for the the Secondary Air Injection Control Valve, please let me know. Its the big valve that opens and closes the air flow through the 3/4" air hoses. (not the small vacuum control valve that opens and closes the big one)

My wife has a 2003 s-10 4cylinder (10kmiles) with the same problem. Took it to the dealer, they changed the valve. Light went away!!!
Old 04-19-2005, 12:43 PM   #15
Strictly Domestic

There is a valve right next to the AIR pump. A short hose that connects to the pump with a clamp comes out, and looks like it curves up into a valve. Then on the other end of that valve a hose comes out and goes to a T fitting. If thats the valve you need. GM calls it a Secondary Injection Shutoff Valve. part# 12555165. Let me know if thats what u need
Old 04-23-2005, 09:51 AM   #16
Large and In Charge!

Sorry, double post...
Old 04-23-2005, 09:52 AM   #17
Large and In Charge!

Quote: Originally Posted by PEKO
What year is it? Gm has a bulletin with a re-designed hose for it. We have done a couple. We always used to do the AIR pump and (2) check valves. And the 30amp maxi fuse which blew all the time.
Which 30 amp is it? My SES light came on, had the code pulled and it seems to be the secondary air system AGAIN!!! I just want to check if it's just the fuse that blew and hopefully not the air pump again...
Old 04-23-2005, 10:44 AM   #18

The Maxi-fuse is under a little black cover between your battery tray and passenger side quarter, you'll prolly have to remove your battery to get to it. Chances are, if the fuse blew, the pump is bad.

JJ
Old 05-07-2005, 05:14 AM   #19
V8 Member

yeah i have the same problem.. shouldnt gm stand by a part that they replaced not too long ago? they fixed mine under their 65k mile warranty now i have 65,540 on the jimmy and they wont touch it.. GM isnt standing good in my books thats for sure.. or i should say this dealership.. id say there is probably only 15k or so miles on the "new" pump and its tripping the code.. but the dealership says its working but noisey... and my extended warranty dont cover it.. what ya think peko?
Old 05-07-2005, 11:11 AM   #20
Strictly Domestic

GM parts have a 12 month 12k mile warranty. So if it was done in that time and its the same problem then its covered.
Old 05-10-2005, 07:21 PM   #21

I plan on removing this stupid thing from all my cars. My Camaro Z/28, Impala SS & the S10 Xtreme have this same exact problem. I have replaced the one on the Camaro myself and the dealer replaced the one on the S10 a couple of years ago. My Impala actually has a TSB for the removal of the air injection system. It seems as if the electric air injection pump is not one of GM's best ideas. Just thought the info on the other vehicles would help everyone realize that this problem is not limited to the S10 and that trying to fix this problem (rather than eliminating it) is perhaps a loosing battle. Good Luck, Shimaze

Last edited by shimaze; 05-10-2005 at 07:32 PM.
Old 05-10-2005, 10:48 PM   #22
V8 Member

hey shimaze,
just remove it and plut it off to where it bolts up to the exhaust manifolds? what about the computer? have any links or info on doin this?

thanks
chris
Old 05-11-2005, 11:15 PM   #23

Removing the air pump should not cause any drivability problems. The SES light will come on, but you are probably like me and your light is already on. In order to get the SES to turn off is to have the PCM reprogrammed to eliminate the air injection function. There are a few issues with the air pump being used for cold starts and there is an issue with the way the PCM checks to see if the pump is working. These two problems would be eliminated with a PCM reprogram. As for the exhaust manifolds, some sort of pipe plug that matches the thread on the air injection pipe will work. I would also recommend removing all the parts associated with the air pump. Please understand that all this is relative to the emission testing in your area. Some places check under the hood and may fail you if they don’t see an air pump. So, if you do remove the pump, you may have to put the pump back on. I have not yet removed my pump, but I do plan on removing the pump soon. While I am at it, I will remove the EGR also. When I get the PCM reprogrammed, I will have the air injection pump, EGR function, and the speed limiter functioned deleted. I will also have it programmed to run at 160 degrees and increase the spark advance & fuel curve. Below is a list of the information I have for the Impala’s. Keep in mind that the TSB only applies to the 1995 & 1996 Impala SS, but the air injection systems are almost identical. You will also see the sticker that is sold on the Impala Superstore. If this sticker were used in the engine bay, it may fool the emission inspector into believing your truck does not need an air pump!. Good luck, Shimaze

[url name]http://www.naisso.net/naisso/superstore40/storepics/airpumptsb.doc[/url]

http://www.naisso.net/naisso/superst...xd.asp?id=1094
Attached Thumbnails
SES: Secondary air injection system-airpumpdec.jpg  
Old 06-24-2005, 03:02 PM   #24
Poor-ass college student

Who are you going to have program your computer??
Old 06-24-2005, 03:13 PM   #25
V8 Member

you guys wanna hear something funny about these PILES OF SHIT A.I.R pumps of ours.. well the SES light finally went off on its own.. what a POS i tell ya.. my 4.3 TBI never gave me this much problems..

and we wonder why GM is going down the drain..
Old 06-24-2005, 03:40 PM   #26

I had the same problem. i replaced the pump myself, however i did not replace the hoses and all the other stuff...should i go back and get those parts too? my light went off after i installed the new pump.
Old 07-05-2005, 07:01 PM   #27

Oh Yes! You better replace the air injection check valves located near the exhaust manifold. I believe these valves leak and causes the air pump to get hot. When they cool down, moisture collects in the pump. This is why the pump fails. I do know that I took the pump off my Camaro and it was rusted & corroded real bad. Just FYI, don't waste your money on the pump, get a sticker and throw the pump in the can!
Old 08-20-2005, 09:53 AM   #28
V8 Member

well tonite fellas im going to be pulling this damn thing to tear it apart...

get this you know how the light went off,.. well it came back on, just as i was driving out of the inspection place... talk about some good luck...
hopefully its just the valve with a small crack in it..
Old 08-20-2005, 11:38 AM   #29

So does my 2002 4.3 have this air pump thing ur all talking about and if so i guess i been really fortuanate. It seems like it can be a real pain in the a$$. Is it located inside the driver side fender? and where is my egr located at exactly i tryed looking for it and seen pics but couldnt ever really actually locate it. While im at it asking questions Should i block it off if i have one? or Just block it off some and how much is some? and what does the egr or its purpose? I didnt think i had one so i quit reading the post long ago about it but sounds like i may have one since somone mentioned their 2003 having the air pump and maybe i have the egr?
Old 08-27-2005, 11:45 AM   #30

I don't think you have an air pump. You do have an EGR, but it internal and hard to disable. BTW, you can get your PCM reprogrammed by Bryan Herter from PCMforless.com

Click here to get your PCM reprogrammed
Old 01-16-2006, 06:55 PM   #31

I have a 2001 Jimmy with an obvious underlying problem with the secondary AIR injection pump. I had the same symptoms, SES light and P0410 code, not 2 or 3 times, but now 4... get this... I'm on my 5th Secondary AIR pump in 4 years.

It was replaced on the new vehicle warranty twice then I paid to have it fixed last winter to the tune of $800 then the dealership replaced it again last week. Fortunately, I took the last one back within a year and the dealership fixed it under the 1 yr new parts warranty.

I am currently battling GM for the cost of my repair for #4. This is a known defect identified in the TSB(04-06-04-015) and the plain fact that an $800 repair to replace(not even maintain)each year on an unmodified vehicle that's only 5 years old is not, under any circumstances, reasonable.

I love my Jimmy, but my faith in GM products is long gone. At this point, I'll take my fight to the Man... at worst, I'll take my lumps and bitch until I'm old and nobody wants to listen to me. If I get my money back, great. Either way, GM will likely never sell me another one of their vehicles.
Old 01-16-2006, 07:13 PM   #32

I feel your pain dude, March is coming so I'll have to dig into the crate of airpumps for another, prolly need to reach into the bushel of balljoints and idler/pitman arms mid summer, then fall is ignition switch season.
Old 01-16-2006, 09:15 PM   #33
Fat kids love cake?

Did they ever put a snorkel on it? That's the fix. The intake of the air pump is in a location where water from the road can get into it and corrode it. With a rubber hose topped off with some sort of plastic piece (ending toward the top of the engin bay, mine being right by my battery) no water is able to get in to it. I had the first one replaced under warranty and the second one, I brought it to the attention of the service manager that they were negligent by not following the service bulletin (not installing the snorkel) and they replaced it for free. Maybe this will help you out.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:18 AM   #34
V8 Member

yeah they did the fix for mine.. and my SES goes off for the injection pump everyonce and a while then its gone whithn a tank of gas or so
Old 01-17-2006, 01:13 PM   #35
Fat kids love cake?

Since they did the fix for mine, I haven't had that trouble... now if I could get the SES light to stop coming on because of my 180 degree thermostat... I'd be in business
Old 01-17-2006, 04:19 PM   #36

I have a buddy in Alberta that would love his thermostat to get that hot... maybe he'll trade!!
Old 06-29-2006, 08:20 PM   #37
It worked for Superman

Anybody know of a place that carries the check valves for the AIR system? I looked up Autozone, Checkers, and NAPA Autoparts and none of them say they carry it. At least their websites say they don't. I would like to just know where to go so I don't have to hunt it down. Thanks.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:10 PM   #38

Re: DELETE SES: Secondary air injection system

Hello all.. I am in the boat all of you are... perpetual P0410 problems...

I have replaced the pump 3 times, the intake was re-routed after the first replacement and it has gotten to the point that I am determined to remove this system from my truck... its a 2001 olds bravada with 165k on it. i recently burned up my Alto 3-4 9 clutch pack so its sitting in the driveway awaiting a rebuild, so its a perfect time to get some other maintainence completed on it.

OK now to my question... has anyone successfully removed this system from their vehicle AND eliminated the SES code? My thinking is that there HAS to be a way to fool the ECU into thinking the system is functioning, without a ECU reflash. ANY IDEA's before I begin experimenting?

If anyone can tell me what the actual test procedure is as performed by the ECU that will be a big help, I am determined to delete this pain in my ass...

FYI: i am from NY and since my truck is a 2001 I am allowed to fail one system to pass inspection, this system has failed the last 2 years repeatedly and I have still passed. This is the reason I am determined to delete and simulate its functionality, as I am sure I will be needing that 1 fail for some other system soon....

Michael
Old 07-20-2006, 09:01 AM   #39
"factory freak"...

i have comepletely removed the air injection system from my Crew, but still havent had it re-flashed to eliminate the code.
a re-flash is the only practical means of removing the code.
any other means of "fooling" the PCM would be more trouble than just repairing the air injection system......
Old 07-20-2006, 12:14 PM   #40

I am determined to solve this without a reflash of any kind. I plan on installing a oxygen sensor simulator behind the cat and wonder if this in itself will remove the SES/MIL code.

Any information as to how the ECU determines wether the A.I.R. system is operational would be helpful....
Old 07-20-2006, 12:56 PM   #41
"factory freak"...

no, an O2 sim wont fool it for the air injection code.
the pump is triggered under certain conditions, and the PCM looks for a corresponding lean reading from the manifold side O2 sensors.
i dont see any practical means of fooling the PCM on this.

why are you so bent against a reflash??? there other benefits from it as well....
Old 07-20-2006, 03:22 PM   #42

OK ... i am against the reflash because I know how it will play out.. i will go in to the dealership and they are going to jerk me around, i will have to speak to 10 different tards who look like i am asking them to preform brain surgery, and in the end i will end up wasting more time than if i decided to hack together a solution on my own. unless i find a kind tech in the buffalo area who will do this for me with zero hassle... hell i'd even buy him/her some beers, or a bottle of Patrone!

one of my hobbies includes electrical engineering, and having created my own rear o2 bypass sensor from the info available i think i should be able to hack together something to bypass this dumb a.i.r. system as well.

if its the pre-cat o2 sensors it monitors for a lean value, i make another o2 simulator and tie the power from the a.i.r. relay to power this new simulator, at the same time it is activated the simulator could use another relay to send the ECU the o2 value it is expecting at the time the a.i.r. is activated. when the a.i.r. is powered off, the simulator will loose power, the relay will revert the ECU back to the original o2 sensor input. I think that is definately doable...

i need to know what condition (voltages) the ECU expects to see upon a.i.r. activation, and then build my simulator accordingly... i think its worth a serious shot... considering no one else makes one... and i have some spare time on my hands...

thanks for your input on this.
Old 07-26-2006, 02:35 PM   #43
"factory freak"...

im not talking about going to a dealership for a reflash. im talking about someone able to program in with Tunercat, EFIlive, ect., who specializes in removing such gremlins from the programing.
it would indeed be very tough to get the dealership to do this for you.

i suppose it would be possible to fabricate something like you described, but i`d rather just get a custom reflash to take care of this problem, as well as others.
Old 08-03-2006, 08:57 PM   #44

Ok ive read most of these post and I NEED HELP...all I need to know is where the heck i can get this part at.. it cost me $70 just for a mechanic to tell me that i need a air injection pump and new valves...but he wouldnt tell me where i could get theme from so please someone help me. I have a 01 s-10 4.3l if that helps. I can do the works myself just got no clue where to get this part from
Old 08-03-2006, 09:26 PM   #45

Hate to say it, but, my pumps and check valves came from the dealer since they were nowhere else as far as part stores go.$230 that trip,. Bought a new 2007 Camry for the wife last month. I'll be buying Toyota and Honda from here on out since GM doesn't back their products. Can't believe the rubber hose to the battery bulletin that they never took care of has costed me $400 and 3 huge headaches. Now I return my ignition switch for warranty replacement every 11 months since they haven't bothered to rectify the problem with their design and I got tired of springing for the $85 switch that will only last 14 months. Can Ya' tell I'm pissed?

Sorry guys, I've been a GM guy my whole life and they've let me down repeatedly with the 2001 4x4 Blazer I bought brand new from em'. 5th Idler arm, 2nd pitman arm, 2 front hub/abs sensor assemblies, 2 rear U-joint replacements, 4th air-pump, 5th ignition switch,3rd set of lower ball joints, 1 abs module that was rebuilt by a 3rd party for 1/4 the price GM was prepared to send me another poorly engineered, ready to fail soon part for. The front CV's threw out their grease last week so I guess I'll be replacing those too this month. BTW, I do most of the work myself after the warranty was up 3 years ago or this would be a $40,000 2001 Blazer.

Use Moog parts for the front end in place of the really sad imports GM uses unless you like doing front end work in your free time.

75k on it and I'd be surprized if I keep it til 100k without dousing with petro and burning it in some quarry up north.

JJ
Old 08-03-2006, 10:31 PM   #46

Yep, I'm way out of subforum with this post for the second time. Sorry guys, won't happen again.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:42 PM   #47
Starting from scratch...

At least your Secondary air injection is still working......
Old 08-06-2006, 05:13 AM   #48
It worked for Superman

Quote: Originally Posted by JJmiller1
Hate to say it, but, my pumps and check valves came from the dealer since they were nowhere else as far as part stores go.$230 that trip,. Bought a new 2007 Camry for the wife last month. I'll be buying Toyota and Honda from here on out since GM doesn't back their products. Can't believe the rubber hose to the battery bulletin that they never took care of has costed me $400 and 3 huge headaches. Now I return my ignition switch for warranty replacement every 11 months since they haven't bothered to rectify the problem with their design and I got tired of springing for the $85 switch that will only last 14 months. Can Ya' tell I'm pissed?

Sorry guys, I've been a GM guy my whole life and they've let me down repeatedly with the 2001 4x4 Blazer I bought brand new from em'. 5th Idler arm, 2nd pitman arm, 2 front hub/abs sensor assemblies, 2 rear U-joint replacements, 4th air-pump, 5th ignition switch,3rd set of lower ball joints, 1 abs module that was rebuilt by a 3rd party for 1/4 the price GM was prepared to send me another poorly engineered, ready to fail soon part for. The front CV's threw out their grease last week so I guess I'll be replacing those too this month. BTW, I do most of the work myself after the warranty was up 3 years ago or this would be a $40,000 2001 Blazer.

Use Moog parts for the front end in place of the really sad imports GM uses unless you like doing front end work in your free time.

75k on it and I'd be surprized if I keep it til 100k without dousing with petro and burning it in some quarry up north.

JJ
Sounds to me like you should have been looking into the Lemon Law.
Old 08-07-2006, 01:03 AM   #49
Department of Redundancy Department

I got tired of my 01 4.3 'noma eating these damned pumps like popcorn. The dealer screwed up the repair (didn't follow the maintenance bulletin which specified a longer hose which is supposed to end at the heater box) and then refused to warranty the second one when it died. (To hell with Hardy Chevrolet. Never again bitches!)
Anyway, I went and ordered Tunercat. Took a bit of reading and research, but I was able to go right down the list and find the P0410 diagnostic and turn it the hell off. While I was in there, I changed the shift duration and firmness. Sucker shifts like it has a shift kit now, and I never so much as got my hands dirty.
The bad news is that Tunercat sold all their OBD2 stuff to... Jet? Maybe?
It's still available, but it's more expensive.

Having said all that, you can take the stupid air pump apart and fix it. It's right under the middle of the front end, just below the radiator. Mine got full of water, which stripped a bunch of the teeth off of the impeller. Once I removed all of the broken teeth and put it all back together, it worked fine. It was out of balance, and made a racket due to the impeller being snaggle-toothed, but it worked for several more months. By the time it failed again, I had the means to make the PCM forget it existed. When you repair or replace the pump, you also have to replace the fuse. It's skillfully hidden in a hole inside the right side fender, right behind (beside?) the battery.

BTW... Rockauto carries the pumps. Seems like they were ~$105 when I looked.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:46 PM   #50

Do you have the specifications for the fuse? What about he relay; does it need to be replaced?

Quote: Originally Posted by Raydar
I got tired of my 01 4.3 'noma eating these damned pumps like popcorn. The dealer screwed up the repair (didn't follow the maintenance bulletin which specified a longer hose which is supposed to end at the heater box) and then refused to warranty the second one when it died. (To hell with Hardy Chevrolet. Never again bitches!)
Anyway, I went and ordered Tunercat. Took a bit of reading and research, but I was able to go right down the list and find the P0410 diagnostic and turn it the hell off. While I was in there, I changed the shift duration and firmness. Sucker shifts like it has a shift kit now, and I never so much as got my hands dirty.
The bad news is that Tunercat sold all their OBD2 stuff to... Jet? Maybe?
It's still available, but it's more expensive.

Having said all that, you can take the stupid air pump apart and fix it. It's right under the middle of the front end, just below the radiator. Mine got full of water, which stripped a bunch of the teeth off of the impeller. Once I removed all of the broken teeth and put it all back together, it worked fine. It was out of balance, and made a racket due to the impeller being snaggle-toothed, but it worked for several more months. By the time it failed again, I had the means to make the PCM forget it existed. When you repair or replace the pump, you also have to replace the fuse. It's skillfully hidden in a hole inside the right side fender, right behind (beside?) the battery.

BTW... Rockauto carries the pumps. Seems like they were ~$105 when I looked.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the S-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.