Help coil wire glowing with acceleration. - S-10 Forum
S-10 Forum is the resource on GM S-series trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim

Help coil wire glowing with acceleration.

Go Back   S-10 Forum > Engine and Drivetrain Tech > 262ci Forum (4.3)
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
Sure why not.

User is: OffLine
Help coil wire glowing with acceleration.

So my coil wire boots on either end glow increasing when you rev the engine like a dimmer switch and a light bulb... Its a serious glow, its not this corona effect stuff people talk about the wires don't glow it just looks like there is some serious arcing going on inside the coil wire boots and I can see through them...

Its a pretty substantial glow like from nothing to as bright as a small single led flashlight of blue light depending on RPM. It sounds and feels like its missing after about 1750 rpm but throws no codes. The higher you rev the more it glows the higher you rev the more it misses.

Also my coil has a white spot on it kind of looks like a burn mark but I don't know I will put up a picture.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2011, 08:49 PM   #2
Sure why not.

Re: Help coil wire glowing with acceleration.

Old 10-29-2011, 10:59 PM   #3

That white spot is where the coil is arcing time for a new one. If you spray that spot with a water you will see it spark.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:04 PM   #4
Ticket Magnet

That white pot won't hurt anything. I have 230k on mine and it's been there for 200k.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:22 PM   #5
Sure why not.

Contradiction is a bitch.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:40 AM   #6
"factory freak"...

Are you actually seeing SPARKS, or just
a blueish glow around the wires and boots?
If its an actual spark, you need a tuneup, bad.

As for the white spots along the coil, it's something
You'll see it on just about every high mileage E-core
type coil. It is not a good indication of a bad coil.
I've seen coils much worse looking than that, on
Vehicles that ran exceptionally well...
I've also seen coils look like that get replaced for
no gain at all. (Guilty of this myself once or twice...)

Never had anybody confirm it, but my theory is that
The white deposits are just dust/dirt attracted and
deposited there from the air by the coils magnetic field.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:22 PM   #7
Sure why not.

Imagine an LED the color of a normal set of HID headlights like white with a blueish tint on a dimmer switch. When I look at my coil wire Its as if the black boots on each end are transparent and I am looking directly at this LED bulb going from zero to 100% brightness varied directly with the throttle. Its more than a glow its a ****ing light bulb on each end lol. It literally is light focused enough to make a beam on the firewall like a flashlight would. The wire itself does not glow. The light gets brighter as the RPM gets higher and the truck misses more as the rpm gets higher. There has to be a connection. Oddly enough no check engine lights and this thing is seriously missing constantly like a small miss not quite a backfire just a stumble every 3-5 seconds at 60-65 mph where the rpm is held steady at ~ 2200 rpm... This problem is intermittent the wire doesn't always glow and the truck doesn't always miss every other start up it runs flawlessly every other start up it swallows dog turds like this.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:44 PM   #8
Ticket Magnet

Pics of said light show?
Old 10-30-2011, 03:19 PM   #9

As for the white spots along the coil, it's something
You'll see it on just about every high mileage E-core
type coil. It is not a good indication of a bad coil.
I've seen coils much worse looking than that, on
Vehicles that ran exceptionally well...
I've also seen coils look like that get replaced for
no gain at all. (Guilty of this myself once or twice...)

Ya I was having a missfire problem and someone told me a spot like that was were it was arcing
Old 10-30-2011, 09:42 PM   #10
"factory freak"...

If its actually arcing, and not just corona glow,
Then yes you have a defective coil.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:21 AM   #11
Sure why not.

I think it might be my alternator as I noticed today when the truck runs good the in dash volt meter reads 14 dead nuts when it runs bad and the coil wire glows its reading 15.5-16...

Next time it lights up Ill try to take a video or some pictures.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:35 AM   #12
Vig Pimpin

if the alt is running that high, you need to replace it asap. before ya fry something (like the computer).
Old 10-31-2011, 11:10 AM   #13

White powder is an indication of voltage leaks.
That is the factory coil. I would replace it.
When I go on long trips I carry a spare coil, ICM, coil wire and a long spark plug lead just in case.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:22 PM   #14
jax4x4.com

Quote: Originally Posted by burned
White powder is an indication of voltage leaks.
That is the factory coil. I would replace it.
When I go on long trips I carry a spare coil, ICM, coil wire and a long spark plug lead just in case.
damn at what point do you start carrying a spare truck? I have to consider taking that stuff on a long trip i'd probably take something more reliable.

Yes white streaks is indication of voltage jumping to ground. these coils don't last for ever and harsh driving conditions don't help them. for as cheep as these can be bought for its worth replacing along with the plugs and wires. if you are seeing 16volts at times that is an indication that the voltage regulator is going bad in the alternantor. a coil is a step up transformer taking a smaller high amp voltage and boosing it to a low amp high voltage out put. so 16+ in might be making more that what the coil can discharge out to the wires and plugs. might want to replace that before it cooks something other than the coil.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:32 PM   #15
Sure why not.

Ok, so now I have P0300 multiple cylinder misfire and its running like stone cold shit, inside the cap looks awesome I pulled a voltmeter out and checked the alternator theory that was shit alternator is perfect just a shitty gauge, 14.4 volts steady as a clock through acceleration and everything. Pulled a plug here is a picture, going to put new wires and plugs on today and see what happens...

The plug looks better in the picture than it does in person there is moist carbon build up around the circular edge then the browning.
Attached Thumbnails
Help coil wire glowing with acceleration.-mms_picture-8-.jpg  
Old 11-16-2011, 06:04 PM   #16
Sure why not.

In case anyone is still following I replaced the coil with an MSD it came in first so I put it on made zero difference.

Check this bullshit out... My spark plugs are wires are right around the corner but fed ex is ****ing me along with rock auto... I ordered 3 day shipping on friday, its gonna sit at the hub for three days 15 miles from my house.
Nov 16, 2011 10:54 AM
At local FedEx facility

PORTLAND, OR

Nov 16, 2011 9:56 AM
At local FedEx facility
PORTLAND, OR
Package not due for delivery

Nov 15, 2011 10:16 AM
At local FedEx facility
PORTLAND, OR

Nov 15, 2011 9:57 AM
At local FedEx facility
PORTLAND, OR
Package not due for delivery

Nov 15, 2011 8:02 AM
At local FedEx facility
PORTLAND, OR

Nov 15, 2011 6:46 AM
At destination sort facility
PORTLAND, OR

Nov 15, 2011 5:03 AM
Departed FedEx location
FORT WORTH, TX

Nov 14, 2011 9:46 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
FORT WORTH, TX

Nov 14, 2011 8:35 PM
Left FedEx origin facility
LANCASTER, TX

Nov 14, 2011 2:39 PM
Picked up
LANCASTER, TX
Old 11-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #17
Sure why not.

Customer Chat

Chat Transcript

A FedEx representative will be right with you...
You have been connected to Billie .
Ryan McDermott: Hello

Billie : Hi Ryan, I will be happy to help you. I am so sorry for the difficulties today.
One moment please while I check that tracking number for you

Ryan McDermott: My package has been sitting at the portland terminal for 2 gonna be 3 days... 15 minutes from my house.

Billie : You package is scheduled for delivery tomorrow

Ryan McDermott: I paid extra for faster shipping and i got free UPS ground on another order that I ordered the same day it got here 2 days ago.

Ryan McDermott: this that i paid fedex 15 bucks extra for is 3 times slower, just thought I would complain a little if you had a complaint department or something.

Ryan McDermott: Seems unreasonable It sets right down the road for three days after paying for "express"

Billie : I apologize you do not have your package Ryan, the shipper sent this express saver which is a 3 business day delivery service

Billie : The shipper gave the package to Fedex on the 14th

Ryan McDermott: yeah and fed ex took it from texas to portland in 15 hours and there it will sit for 3 days just saying, seems redundant to not deliver it the fed ex guy delivered a package to my neighbor 3 hours ago.

Billie : the freight is sorted by day and then it is unloaded by day. Right now it is still containerized

Ryan McDermott: I see, I know I will get it tomorrow I was just hoping to throw a "this is stupid please fix it if possible wrench" into the suggestions box. Thanks anyway.

Billie : I understand your frustration and I can certainly do that. Also if there is time the night crew will start unloading the next days freight, but packages are starting to pickup. I am so terribly sorry you do not have your package

Input Area

Enter chat text here, press enter to send

Images

Old 11-16-2011, 07:04 PM   #18
Ticket Magnet

Well...here's the way it works. The reason there are different levels of service is because some people don't need their packages overnight and are willing to pay a lesser price. They are not going to sacrifice service on the higher revenue packages by delivering a slower services package. If there is time and enough personnel, (sick calls) Express Saver and Ecomomy service (2day) packages may go out on road. Depending on how the day goes it may or may not be delivered that day. It will be delivered by the comit date in any case.

People are quick to pull the trigger before understanding how the system works.

In case you couldn't tell, I work at FedEx Express. I've been a courier since 1984..which station is your package at? My son is an ops manager at PDXA
Old 11-17-2011, 01:52 AM   #19
Sure why not.

I understand how that works completely, I accept what is happening, what I don't accept is why when I ordered shit equivalent in size and transit distance the same day via UPS ground for 15 dollars less I got it in 2 days.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:38 AM   #20
Ticket Magnet

Something else you need to consider..Rock Auto ships from various locations across the country. The last item I ordered from them came from Kent, Wa. Where did the UPS package originate... You ordered hamburger..you expected steak..
Old 11-17-2011, 01:59 PM   #21
S-Series Sucker

If your coil wire light's glowing theres your problem. I bet there were poor connections. Your original coil will probably be good for another 200k miles...
Old 11-17-2011, 05:29 PM   #22
"factory freak"...

If its a "glow" around the wire(s) then it is
NOT an indication of an ignition problem.

All plug wires generate electromagnetic fields
around them during operation. Under certain
atmospheric conditions, the air around the wires
can glow. Basically it's a miniature "Aurora" around
The wires. It's harmless.
Now actual sparks jumping from the wire is a problem.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:34 PM   #23
Sure why not.

Quote: Originally Posted by Rhotpursuit
Something else you need to consider..Rock Auto ships from various locations across the country. The last item I ordered from them came from Kent, Wa. Where did the UPS package originate... You ordered hamburger..you expected steak..
Look at that manifest I posted, taking into consideration only that I ordered the packages on the same day from similar distances one from UPS and one from FedEx.

From UPS I paid exactly Free.95 for their bottom line ground shipping. It shipped on the 14th same day the Fedex did I got it on the 15th.

From Fedex it was in their hands on the 14th it shipped on the 14th I upgraded their free ground service (logic would state equivalent to UPS ground) and paid an extra 15 bucks for "faster" service. This package traveled the same distance in the same amount of time that package arrived in portland on the 15th just like UPS's did. There it sits in Portland 15 minutes away because they are choosing not to deliver it because its not "due" for 2 days.

How do you justify UPS with an open ended delivery date, no deadline, both packages arrive in Portland at the same time UPS the free service arrives that day.

I effectively paid Fedex 15 bucks to make my package 2 days late. I could have just gotten UPS ground and got it on the 15th for free.

Wanna evaluate it mathematically when distance traveled is held constant and days < 7, if days > 7 = failure, time (days) x cost = level of failure... For instance if I paid 50 bucks but it got here in 1 hour... 50 bucks x 1/24 days = 2 and 1/12 failure rating not bad at all...

4 days x 15 bucks = 60 failure rating.

2 days x 0 bucks = 0 failure rating.

Proportionately for a 60 failure rating on overnight shipping it would cost 60 dollars to ship it overnight, which was in fact the cost of overnight shipping proving this function valid.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:39 PM   #24
Sure why not.

Quote: Originally Posted by Crew Cab Sonoma
If its a "glow" around the wire(s) then it is
NOT an indication of an ignition problem.

All plug wires generate electromagnetic fields
around them during operation. Under certain
atmospheric conditions, the air around the wires
can glow. Basically it's a miniature "Aurora" around
The wires. It's harmless.
Now actual sparks jumping from the wire is a problem.
The wires themselves aren't glowing the area where the wires plug into the terminal only are glowing through the boot. Also the 15k mile old spark plugs are fouled out and the 15k mile wire cores are black like burnt looking, the truck is now barely running and is parked still waiting for failure ****ing fedex to show up.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:50 PM   #25
Sure why not.

Well **** my life... New acdelco wires and the best acdelco platinums made and still running like sugar frosted shit.

I can rev it to 5000 rpm it doesnt skip a beat but between just above idle and 2000 rpm it is barely running...

Fuel pressure is steady between 55-60 depending on rpm.

BWD cap and rotor are like 8 months old, gonna go get them warrantied and see if that fixes it I will pick up a fuel filter while I am there.

Plugs looked like shit. They were the ACdelco rapid fires 5,250 ohms on those 6,080 on the new ones I have...

The cheap coil wire on it was 1570 ohms the delco one was 1490.

Not a whole lot of difference, there was no improvement.

If its not this ****ing cap and rotor I am so ****ed it better not be injectors or something god damned ridiculous like that.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:23 PM   #26
Sure why not.

That did it, third cap and rotor in 2 years... What the **** is going on with this thing... Its a BWD the best that oriellys sells... 70 bucks worth of cap and rotor, go me for keepin the receipt.

Good news is this truck has never run this good. Ever.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:35 PM   #27
jax4x4.com

when you changed the cap did you check to see if the vents in the bottom of the distributor were plugged or not? if it cannot vent condensation will build up and ruin the cap.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:02 AM   #28

Quote: Originally Posted by rhygin
That did it, third cap and rotor in 2 years... What the **** is going on with this thing... Its a BWD the best that oriellys sells... 70 bucks worth of cap and rotor, go me for keepin the receipt.

Good news is this truck has never run this good. Ever.
A worn out distributor bushing can eat caps and rotors.
I have had good success with Accel caps and rotors and AC Delco Platinum's, or Auto lite platinum's
Old 11-18-2011, 12:09 AM   #29
Sure why not.

Brand new distributor with the updated vents no screens just two holes about the diameter of a pencil.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:15 AM   #30

The stock 4.3 dist are junk,they are made of plastic & wear out & the shaft will wollow around in the housing.

Check this one out on ebay.... http://www.ebay.com/itm/GM-CHEVY-VORTEC-V6-V-6-4-3L-4-3-DISTRIBUTOR-6671-BK-/350490573606?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories &vxp=mtr&hash=item519addbb26

Even comes with a cap & rotor with brass contacts. They sell the same one at advance auto for $240.
Old 11-18-2011, 03:24 AM   #31
"factory freak"...

The factory plastic distributors use brass bushing inserts
For supporting the shaft, just like most aluminum distributors do.
So the plastic housing isn't a cause of wear.

Besides, those Chinese made dizzys will probably be hard pressed
to deliver half the useful life of the original plastic ones...

Not saying he shouldn't check his dist. for vertical and side play.
Side play in any amount is a clear case for dist. Replacement
But vertical play can be adjusted with shims.
Moroso and others offer shims for this.
Old 11-18-2011, 03:56 AM   #32
Sure why not.

The distributor is 18 months old OEM part.
Old 11-18-2011, 03:57 AM   #33
"factory freak"...

And I'm not convinced that brass terminals
In the cap are really superior to aluminum ones.
They both corrode.
Brass turns green, aluminum turns white...

The fact that the original caps use aluminum
And last as long as they do, is evidence they work well.

And if I hear one person pipe up about brass being a better
electrical conductor and thus delivering more spark energy,
I swear I'm gonna puke...
Old 11-18-2011, 04:14 AM   #34
"factory freak"...

The distributor is 18 months old OEM part.
Then it should be in good order.
Still, it's easy to check for both types of play...

Lots of knowledgeable people here claim that about
all the aftermarket cap and rotors aren't as good as
the AC Delco parts are, even though it's unclear why.
If there is a difference, I suspect its the quality of
the resins used.

One thing that might help the aftermarket pieces
Live, is to reduce plug gap. That would make life
Much easier for them.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:52 AM   #35
Ticket Magnet

Look at that manifest I posted, taking into consideration only that I ordered the packages on the same day from similar distances one from UPS and one from FedEx.

From UPS I paid exactly Free.95 for their bottom line ground shipping. It shipped on the 14th same day the Fedex did I got it on the 15th.

From Fedex it was in their hands on the 14th it shipped on the 14th I upgraded their free ground service (logic would state equivalent to UPS ground) and paid an extra 15 bucks for "faster" service. This package traveled the same distance in the same amount of time that package arrived in portland on the 15th just like UPS's did. There it sits in Portland 15 minutes away because they are choosing not to deliver it because its not "due" for 2 days.

How do you justify UPS with an open ended delivery date, no deadline, both packages arrive in Portland at the same time UPS the free service arrives that day.

I effectively paid Fedex 15 bucks to make my package 2 days late. I could have just gotten UPS ground and got it on the 15th for free.

Wanna evaluate it mathematically when distance traveled is held constant and days < 7, if days > 7 = failure, time (days) x cost = level of failure... For instance if I paid 50 bucks but it got here in 1 hour... 50 bucks x 1/24 days = 2 and 1/12 failure rating not bad at all...

4 days x 15 bucks = 60 failure rating.

2 days x 0 bucks = 0 failure rating.

Proportionately for a 60 failure rating on overnight shipping it would cost 60 dollars to ship it overnight, which was in fact the cost of overnight shipping proving this function valid.

You have way too much time on your hands...

It sounds like your issue is with Rock Auto for not informing you on delivery times. your package was not 2 days late as it was delivered by the commit date. When it comes to deliveries, I'm probably the most impatient person alive. If I order something today, I want it yesterday...
Old 11-18-2011, 12:35 PM   #36

I would rather have a aluminum dist than a plastic one anyday.....even if it is Chinese. LOL
Old 11-18-2011, 04:23 PM   #37
Sure why not.

Quote: Originally Posted by Rhotpursuit
You have way too much time on your hands...

It sounds like your issue is with Rock Auto for not informing you on delivery times. your package was not 2 days late as it was delivered by the commit date. When it comes to deliveries, I'm probably the most impatient person alive. If I order something today, I want it yesterday...
Lol I know what 3 day shipping is I understood completely when it was due to get here.

I was simply upset that fedex for $15 let it sit in portland instead of just delivering it because it wasn't "due" for 2 more days... While UPS's equivalent service did deliver it regardless of the fact that it wasn't due at all, for free...

Its just like giving a bartender a 15 dollar tip before you get your drink then waiting 20 minutes for your drink, then giving the bartender next to him no tip at all and getting your drink immediately...

If I can help it I am never going to use that "bartender" again.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:41 PM   #38
"factory freak"...

Quote: Originally Posted by ZQ8LS1
I would rather have a aluminum dist than a plastic one anyday.....even if it is Chinese. LOL
I'm just the opposite.
I'd rather have the domestic made plastic distributor,
in part because I know it doesn't matter which material
It's made of in the end, and because the Chinese aluminum
is probably not as strong as the American plastic...

My friends and I call it "Chitanium".
It refers to just about any type of metal produced in china,
yet seems to have only a fraction of the strength of the equivalent
material produced either here, or in western Europe, Japan, ect.

Not only are their materials inferior, their poor workmanship and
machining tolerances for countless products are well documented.

So best of luck with your new distributor.
Hopefully you'll get one that was made just well enough to
Stay in one piece, but IMO, it's a real gamble...
If you do get one that goes bad, hopefully it won't take out
other components, or your entire engine with it.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:02 PM   #39

Its been in there for almost a year & its working fine & for the price is a deal in my book.

I guess the ole saying is true...Opinions are like azzholes,everybody has one. LOL
Old 11-18-2011, 11:51 PM   #40
Sure why not.

Mine came from the dealership... Asian countries don't manufacture inferior products they make a good car over there we just only import their inferior shit... They are just as capable if not more capable of creating a quality product than we are.

If anyone has any thoughts on why my caps and rotors while looking completely normal and non corroded are failing completely every 10k miles let me know... The tip of the rotor does seem to lose its black coating and goes to bare brass but other than that they look brand new.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:09 AM   #41
"factory freak"...

I wasn't referring to all Asian countries
As a whole, or even ALL Chinese made
Products.
But the fact remains an incredibly high
portion of the stuff that comes from there
Is just plain garbage.

As for your ign. rotor, do you see sings of
"burn"marks on the bottom side of it?
It's usually pretty easy to spot on white
white or other light colored plastics, but
A bit harder to spot on darker colors.

Did you ever see any signs of moisture or
Water droplets inside the cap?
Old 11-19-2011, 02:37 AM   #42
Sure why not.

Never no burn marks, no tracking inside the cap or anything... No cracks... Everything "looks" like brand new. Its strange... Maybe too much power is going through it burning them up or something? Is there a voltage regulator I can check somewhere?

For sure on the most of what is here and asian is shit just take a trip to harbor freight... I still think it definitely depends on what you buy... Like motorcycles you can buy a 1400 cc harley with 60 hp that gets 28 mpg for 30k brand new that is gonna run for like 60k before it needs a rebuild or you can buy a 650cc 80hp sv with 80hp like mine for 8k new and rebuild it after twice those many miles. Kinda apples and oranges but the Asian cruisers are superior to Harley's in every way as well.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:07 AM   #43
"factory freak"...

Yeah Harley's are severely overpriced
and overhyped. Some of their longevity,
and hp problems stem from sticking with
air cooled engines.
But they don't have much choice, their
traditional customer base insists on it, so
that's what they stay with.

The spark plug gap is the primary "voltage
regulator" in the secondary side of the ign.
system. Reduce plug gap, and the "pressure"
on all the secondary side components goes down,
and the spark is far less likely to try and find an
easier ground path other than the plug gap...

I've ran gaps as small as .030" on my trucks
with no noticeable loss in mileage or drive ability.
So don't believe all they hype about big gaps
being mandatory for fuel economy.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:46 PM   #44
Sure why not.

I don't think its for economy I think its for lower emissions.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:13 PM   #45

Mine came from the dealership... Asian countries don't manufacture inferior products they make a good car over there we just only import their inferior shit... They are just as capable if not more capable of creating a quality product than we are.

If anyone has any thoughts on why my caps and rotors while looking completely normal and non corroded are failing completely every 10k miles let me know... The tip of the rotor does seem to lose its black coating and goes to bare brass but other than that they look brand new.
Its probably a high resistance in the cap. Check the contacts with a meter. The wires plug into the opposite side of the contacts. Its a stupid design!
Old 11-20-2011, 12:55 PM   #46

Quote: Originally Posted by burned
Its probably a high resistance in the cap. Check the contacts with a meter. The wires plug into the opposite side of the contacts. Its a stupid design!
Burned,,, what should the resistance measure inthe cap?
Old 11-21-2011, 01:05 AM   #47
Sure why not.

The cap clearly is going bad, I need to know why its going bad not that it is in fact bad. I have been through 3 in 2 years... I should say cap and rotor because I always replace both, I suspect its the rotor and not the cap failing.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:19 AM   #48
"factory freak"...

I don't think its for economy I think its for lower emissions.
I don't think it makes much difference
for that either...
The emissions aspect was probably a bigger
concern for the factory, but many owners are convinced
that your fuel economy will suffer terribly
with smaller gaps, and some even gap up,
above .060" thinking that's gonna improve their
mileage, not even thinking about how much
extra stress they putting on their ign. system,
and risking a much higher chance of component
failure.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:12 AM   #49
Sure why not.

/\ I never put a second thought into either one lol I just gap em to what the truck tells me to... I would guess the larger gap does not much of shit like 4 tip spark plugs and stuff mostly if not completely a gimic.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:38 PM   #50
Sure why not.

Check this out happened again... Heres the couple few month old cap and rotor this time...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the S-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.