99 blazer radiator flush - S-10 Forum
S-10 Forum is the resource on GM S-series trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim

99 blazer radiator flush

Go Back   S-10 Forum > Engine and Drivetrain Tech > 262ci Forum (4.3)
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2004, 05:02 PM   #1
Maryland blows (:

User is: OffLine
99 blazer radiator flush

ok so i went to the store and got a few jugs of dexcool. also got some prestone stuff called radiator cleaner. There was Rad cleaner, and Rad Flush at the store. the stuff i bought u leave in for 4-6hrs with water, and drive. then you empty it.

the other stuff you just run your truck for 20 minutes and drain out. I figured the stuff i bought woulud be better because its in there longer right? And id rather start off with a CLEANED radiator than a FLUSHED one right?

ok so im going to do this tommorow, i hear there is a flush nipple that slowly drains the old fluid out. (what fun can that be right...slowly! ha) so i am not sure where it is but it is on the radiator right? also heard there is one located on the block.? Someone please let me know about the cleaner vs the flush stuff. id like to konw the difference before i use either!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the S-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.